XeV

Make Mirror Park Water Fishable or Allow Water Bottles to be refilled

I don't know what huge body of water you guys are looking at but that's just an artificial pond.
The water level, for the most part, goes from knee to pelvis. At this point you would say "Well, same goes for the water in Vespucci Canals". True, but that water is in direct connection with the ocean on two sides. I checked out the mirror park "lake" and expected to see some tubes (that may connect it to the nearby dam or anything else) but nothing like that was found, thus making it a massive human-made puddle.
Realistically it could have some small fish, snakes and frogs but nothing you can actually use a fishing rod for and definitely nothing that can be eaten or sold.

I have nothing against diversifying from the usual Pier RP and bringing some life to another side of the city, however, the Mirror Park "lake" doesn't seem ideal.

5 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

I don't know what huge body of water you guys are looking at but that's just an artificial pond.
The water level, for the most part, goes from knee to pelvis. At this point you would say "Well, same goes for the water in Vespucci Canals". True, but that water is in direct connection with the ocean on two sides. I checked out the mirror park "lake" and expected to see some tubes (that may connect it to the nearby dam or anything else) but nothing like that was found, thus making it a massive human-made puddle.
Realistically it could have some small fish, snakes and frogs but nothing you can actually use a fishing rod for and definitely nothing that can be eaten or sold.

I have nothing against diversifying from the usual Pier RP and bringing some life to another side of the city, however, the Mirror Park "lake" doesn't seem ideal.

There is possibility of underground source of water. Vespuci canals are not for drinking if they are connected to the ocean (salt water)

Why are we debating about whats realistic or not when it comes to refilling water bottles or fishing?

You can fish in the pond, there is fish life in ponds.

And the water is there, so why not refill water bottles with it.

+1 this suggestion.

Will provide more opportunities for players for fishing and bottle refilling wise.

Yeah, the fact that you cant refill water bottles in all ponds/lakes and that they are not all fishable is honestly Non-RP.

Most man-made ponds put fish in the ponds at the beginning of the season, In order for people to fish.

Now just re-filling the water, It should be simple - If you are near a body of water and you have a water bottle, you should be able to refill it.

Big +1 from me