YandarZone

[Suggestion] Player Home Map Markers

-1... how many houses do you have? I'm assuming that you  only forget where you bought a house at the beginning, but then  I'd suggest the command being free then adding up from 500 to 500 actually...my opinion.

HINT- Pess TAB at your house location while looking on the big map.

Edited by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

On 7/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

-1... how many houses do you have? I'm assuming that you  only forget where you bought a house at the beginning, but then  I'd suggest the command being free then adding up from 500 to 500 actually...my opinion.

HINT- Pess TAB at your house location while looking on the big map.

In real life, if you have a GPS, you're able to set a "Home" address as your home (Like in Google Maps, Waze, etc.).

16 hours ago, YandarZone said:

In real life, if you have a GPS, you're able to set a "Home" address as your home (Like in Google Maps, Waze, etc.).

And by GTA mechanics you can set a tag on your current location by pressing TAB, as I said. Also, in real life you don't forget where you buy an expensive asset... What I wanted to say is that there are other priorities than adding more helper commands for the smallest things.

Edited by \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

7 hours ago, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

What I wanted to say is that there are other priorities than adding more helper commands for the smallest things.

This is a suggestion forum, so everyone has a right to post their opinion and your feelings has no relevance if this is helpful or not.
& Sometimes the "smallest things" can make a difference. I am in no way putting this as a priority, it was just a mere suggestion.
Which obviously you seem very offended over and can't seem to grasp the concept of a SUGGESTION. Lol.

And by GTA mechanics you can set a tag on your current location by pressing TAB

And it goes away when you log back in.

Also, in real life you don't forget where you buy an expensive asset

Have you ever traveled or moved to another city? Some people take time to get familiar with their surroundings and in this server, you're fresh off the plane, therefore, theoretically you have no knowledge of where anything is. It's all role play.