Arrta

Add the ability to "throw away/toss" items.

Ever been getting chased, and know you are going to to be caught?
Ever thought, hey I should be able to toss my gun/radio?

That's what this is, the ability to throw a gun/radio/etc from a car while being chased so when caught they might have a hard time finding the thrown item resulting in lower charges, freq not being comped.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, isBrainDed said:

When someone throws something from a car, its pretty easy to see that IRL.

Due to the way that gta v works, you cant toss an item out of the vehicle and render the object being tossed. This would make it very hard to make it fair to all parties involved. 

It's rather hard for cops to keep eyes on a vehicle during the whole pursuit so you could toss them whilst taking corner, if officers know a weapon has been used in a crime and suspect somebody has thrown it out the vehicle officers could retrace their steps to find said weapon.  

+1 when somebody throws weapon out of the vehicle during a pursuit  you should need to RP it making sure the windows down and /me throws .50 out the vehicle before dropping it. This way if an officer is behind you he would RPly see what you just done.

It should also scriptly mention above players head *drops .50