AtlasOLimbo

Extend script drunkeness

I would love to see this being extended by a lot. I can only imagine the fun and creative RP this would bring if someone would keep the drunk effect for much much longer, which would also be more realistic in my eyes. Right now people drink multiple bottles and mid-RP of being drunk the effect is already over.

This would be cool adding more danger of "drunk drivers" also. Making the breathalyzer more used for MD/PD same would go with drugs since it would be a good long term effect of these things. Ever since I've been on eclipse i think ive only seen one drunk driver arrested it is so rare to see it.

I agree with everything in this post. When you drink, you're drunk for like five minutes and if you ever get pulled in to an RP situation, it wears off in the middle of it. The idea of drinking so much that it doesn't wear off until late at night or on the morning is great too. Adding something to help you sober up quicker would be neat as well, maybe something like drinking water could have a small effect on the length of being drunk. Maybe it could have an effect on different actions as well, such as locking/unlocking your car or a property door, or anything in the interaction menu seeing as you're not very good at doing things when you're drunk.