WillJ

/attempt suggestion

On an old SAMP server I used to play a lot of (forgot what it was called but owned by Youtuber Call Me Kevin), they had a /attempt command. The idea behind it was that you would have a 50/50 chance of succeeding or failing, for example if you were to do '/attempt to flip a coin' it would say "Big Ounce attempted to flip a coin and succeeded!". It's a pretty good tool for stuff that fits it, such as getting up after falling down and loads of other rp situations. 

It's a minor improvement but I feel like it might add more layers to the rp the server offers. 

Hey Will, thank you for the suggestion!

Although it does not meet the EXACT details of the command you suggested, players (including myself) sometimes use the "/dice" command.

The dice command rolls a dice and lands on a number between 1 and 6.

To use this feature correctly, I will often predetermine probability with a player before-hand, this including:

Arrests (where officers outnumber criminal), where the criminal needs to roll a number above 4.

RP fights, where both players roll and the highest number wins.

etc.

This command can be used to promote a fair sense of roleplay between players which removes the form of abusing script commands.

I hope this command is one that you are looking for!

- NoewUH

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.