Osborn

Fishing Improvements

+1

I really enjoyed fishing as a way to make money when I first came into the server, but what always lacked is incentive to keep at it, different types of fish would be awesome and incentive to buy a boat to go make bigger bucks by catching cooler fish out at sea would be awesome. 

• Like 1

+1 

Boats need purpose! And piracy would be an epic addition! Would give rise to more ocean roleplay for police, criminals and civilians (plus life guards).

I wouldn't mind seeing some ocean based trade points either, like a harbour drop off point for fish hidden for new players, but discovered once found. Plus some drug dealers based on anchored boats in different places. Would be great to be able to travel by boat to sell drugs to an offshore dealer who transfers out of the country. Gives incentive to sell via ocean trade to be more safe. Ocean patrols would become viable.