LavviLatte

New Radio Station for LS!

Hiya I'm Celeste Vega, and I've been in LS for a few months now. I love this city, and I love the involvement of everyone from business and so on. One thing I noticed though, is our radio stations are lacking something. Don't get me wrong, I love listening to NonStop Pop and Blonded, but why not have even MORE of a variety?

I'm looking to form a small group to start a new radio station. Whether you want to DJ and just play music, or show off your smooth voice to the public, I want to have a fun group! More details as this projects goes on. This is still in the early stages, so anyone who joins will be able to input ideas!

Requirements:

*Love for music.

*(OOC: Have a mic and discord)

*Ages 17+ (OOC also)

If interested contact me via phone # 4467036 or email (Discord: Lavvi#6156)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

This is actually pretty cool and have people requests songs to play, not sure how it will work though. 

(( Dope, I was lookin to start something up like this but my hands are kind of full with my current projects, though I wouldn't mind helping you start up! I have DJ experience IRL, also I was in the DJ faction on NGG which required us to live stream an hour set on the servers in game radio. Also, I have a USB audio interface so I get minimal sound quality loss while streaming music. I'll be contacting you in game for sure :D ))

(( This looks awesome! I wish you guys the best in finding interesting and charismatic members to assist on bringing player owned radio stations to light! ))