Matthew Gualtieri

Improvements for trucking.

Hello, 

I'd like to mention the following notes/suggestions in terms of trucking.

• When the game happens to crash and you log back in, you're stranded with your truck on a highway. You can't get in again. Could this be fixed so that when you log-out the state is saved so when you're logged back in the server knows that it was your truck? 

• The place when you have to get the fuel trailers is really annoying. It's way too small and very uncomforable to get a trailer there. I've had the following situation twice in a row..
It's funny but yeah, it ruins the time spent and also is really annoying/unnatural. 

• Your truck should get re-fueled when you're getting a new stock of fuel.
• There's one annoying place somewhere on the docks where you have to deliver fuel. The GPS is really buggy as it leads you onto a highway and then suddenly you see that it's not there but somwhere down at the dock. Also, that place is really annoying to get in to, you have to drive very far into a small corridor to deliver. It should be just at the entrance to be honest or just remove it completely.. 
• When doing a trucker job, or any job in general there should be a seperate experience value that tracks your experience in a certain job. When you've aquired x amount of exp you should geta raise. This raise could be implemented the following way. When delivering and recieving cash there should be a multiplier added at then end for example: 
The delivery is 850 dollars. The trucker has had a raise 2 times (let's say its 0.05% each raise) so that makes it so the trucker gets a multiplier of x1.1
850 dollar x 1.1 = 935 dollars that's acutally earned. Numbers can be changed accordingly, but I just want to mention that when people put a lot of time and effort into a certain job, they should get raises. I like the 200 dollar/5 deliveries but this should be removed and changed with a "raise" system. Ofcourse it should be capped. You could maybe even decrease the current starting money you make from trucking and make people work to get a better payment/delivery by doing it a lot.

Edited by Matthew Gualtieri
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BIG +1 on removing that one fueling station at the harbor. Absolute hell to het to, even worse to drive out. Maybe pit it back a bit? There's a whole parking lot to use. 

Whilst the fuel pickup place is doable with a lot of little turns, it'd be nice to have it bigger (also, are the first two not useable? I may remember incorrectly, but if they are it confuses new truckers). +1 on this.

The rest weren't too big of a pet peeve for my trucking days, but I certainly get where you're coming from. I'll support the cause, tho be careful with the money multiplier. I get it's super frustrating, but still the best in the game right now (legally). 

+1 across the board! 

54 minutes ago, ElizabethC said:

BIG +1 on removing that one fueling station at the harbor. Absolute hell to het to, even worse to drive out. Maybe pit it back a bit? There's a whole parking lot to use. 

Whilst the fuel pickup place is doable with a lot of little turns, it'd be nice to have it bigger (also, are the first two not useable? I may remember incorrectly, but if they are it confuses new truckers). +1 on this.

The rest weren't too big of a pet peeve for my trucking days, but I certainly get where you're coming from. I'll support the cause, tho be careful with the money multiplier. I get it's super frustrating, but still the best in the game right now (legally). 

+1 across the board! 

Yeah for the final thing I just think it shouldn't be the best money legally from the start.
People should put effort into it and work on getting raises, from that point on it should become as it is now. Maybe even a little stronger.

Suggestion achieved or no longer needed.
Implemented via - player orders shipping, trailers were moved to a different area.
Please Archive.

I think there needs to be a discord CB channel as it’s annoying to be driving along and having to get the text box up and stop driving!

This can be accomplished by suggesting over CB everyone change to a specified radio frequency.

Thanks.

Edited by Xoza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.