nateX

Improvement for Loan companies

Hello and thanks for taking a look at my suggestion!

How my suggestion would help out the loan companies:

1) Loan companies would actually have a system to get money back from people that do not pay the loan back, as there is not much they can do right now and they are losing a huge amount of money now.

2) People would not just be able to take a loan and leave the server after.

My suggestion would have the aim to improve the business for loan companies because right now it is really hard to get money back from people as they take loans and then stop playing on the server for a long while, and do not pay the loan back. I would suggest a system for loan companies to seize things from people that do not take loans back. This would also slightly increase the level of roleplay, as in real life, people would not be able to just disappear without giving the money back to the bank and the bank would actually be able to seize property. This kind of already works with houses, as the loan company can always buy the house and give the key to the person that took a loan, and when they pay the loan back, they would give the full ownership to the person, but as I have found out, about 90% of loans are for cars, and that's where my suggestion would help out. There should be a system for loan companies to either seize the property directly of the person if he is not answering to any attempts of people contacting him or add a system for loan companies to give permanent access to a person, and if the person doesn't pay the loan back, remove that access and sell that property.

If you have any questions, please post them under, I will try to answer all of them asap.

Edited by nateX
I hate my life
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, david fibonacci said:

They make a refund request on the forums and ballin normally accepts them then they get what the other guy put up so I'm not sure how your idea would fully work as it's already in the server. -1

Too much work and we need to post for each person is very complicated.

1 hour ago, david fibonacci said:

They make a refund request on the forums and ballin normally accepts them then they get what the other guy put up so I'm not sure how your idea would fully work as it's already in the server. -1

As far as I know, the refund requests take a really long time to process, that way, people do not let Ballin do other stuff than accept and give out refunds. A system would make everything easier for everyone.

28 minutes ago, Albatrosgaminng said:

Too much work and we need to post for each person is very complicated.

Agree.

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• This is possible to all be done in game icly and through the forums.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,
Sr. Support IAmTurtle