hrxvey

Off-roading in Rally cars

10 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

They are designed for dirt tracks and snowy roads, such as entering braddocks or going to the lighthouse, not for scaling mountains.

Any normal road car is used for that regardless in the server so there is no real benefit to owning a rally vehicle made specifically to excel in that area, rally cars should have some form of advantage in my opinion but that's just me

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Tacoface173 said:

-1 as it seems very unrealistic to see a rally car that has low suspension to climb up a mountain/hill. If you look at it from a different perspective you will see how unrealistic it looks.

it just seems pointless in owning a rally car at that point, they should have some off-road advantage over things like elegy retro's etc

-1 a rally car go up a 45°+ mountain is one of the last things I want to see.

14 minutes ago, braden said:

Any normal road car is used for that regardless in the server so there is no real benefit to owning a rally vehicle made specifically to excel in that area, rally cars should have some form of advantage in my opinion but that's just me

They do however excel at going on dirt tracks. If a Novak or any other car will try to follow you on the dirt roads south of Chiliad or San Chianski they will have a hard time staying on track or even flip (if it's not an issi sport or elegy retro, which are extremely reliable and easy to drive).

You can use them to gain an advantage over slower off-road vehicles or sports cars/sedans/coupes that have a hard time on dirt roads because of traction or barycenter issues.

55 minutes ago, Dimitri Misha said:

it just seems pointless in owning a rally car at that point, they should have some off-road advantage over things like elegy retro's etc

Sorry for double posting, you should consider picking cars that make RP sense for your character and his life, rather than looking for some meta advantages.

Edited by CaesarSeizure

16 minutes ago, CaesarSeizure said:

Sorry for double posting, you should consider picking cars that make RP sense for your character and his life, rather than looking for some meta advantages.

my character is a criminal, why would an offroad vehicle to get away from rival gangs and police not make sense for him rp'ly? 😄

RP is not about what everyone else does, it’s about what you do. If you follow others’ bad examples, then you are just as bad as them.

14 minutes ago, braden said:

yeah, just like everybody else does...

Rally cars are rally cars, mainly driving in stage rallies and road rallies. They’re called rally cars, not mountain cars, for a reason.

• Like 2
  • NAY 1

On 5/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, CaesarSeizure said:

Nothing is stopping you from driving off-road in any car tbh, the rule is regarding: Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills.

but why cops using police cruisers drive up mountains and steep hills they are followed me on the mountains when i was with my kamacho police cruiser is non off road vehicle but cops always using it on mountains