Tony Tetrazzini

Cops Too "Trigger Happy"

On 5/10/2021 at 9:51 PM, Tony Tetrazzini said:

How isnt it realistic? People get robbed at all times of day IRL? The bystanders are Mechanics who are working there fixing cars but they stopped there roleplay job to be cops for some reason? No person who isnt law enforcement shouldnt even be aloud to pull there gun out on us. They should be fear RPing as a bystander and just watching what unfolds. What does it matter to if its a sheriff either he was arresting my friend left himself open while his partner was just chilling in the car. No other cops even came to the scene it was a 2 v 2 the whole time unless your counting the Mechanics 

I work at LSC and we are encouraged to carry a firearm on us at all times as we are a government faction so its a part of our job to protect our co-workers and law enforcement. So mechanics can use a firearm when lives are in danger. And since its a whole bunch of bystanders, a sheriff (not the one you are a pointing a gun at), and mechanics around who are almost all armed, I don't think they have to fear rp since you were the only aggressor.

I also got a warning for holding someone at gun point on Eclipse Blvd at night time a while back even though no one was around it was just me and the guy, so if I can't do that then I doubt this is appropriate according to the staff team. I also tried to explain people get robbed in urban areas at all times of day but apparently that's not a valid excuse on this server.

• Like 1