Hubert

Is this new player friendly? + questions

I'm questioning whether or not this server is new player friendly or not because I see people get along just fine. But as someone who has started around two days ago, I have had very basic issues that google nor this forums information can seem to fix. First off lock picking, I have bobby pins, but when I go up to a locked car, I have absolutely no idea what to do; I have tried every button combination I could think of, clicked every surface and orifice of the vehicle with right and left click both regularly and in F2. I have tried to go into my inventory and right click the bobby pin and drag it anywhere I could, but nothing works and the F5 help doesnt help in that regard. Also, chopping vehicles, I managed to locate a vehicle I didnt have to pick lock, but I have no idea where to or how to chop it, I have heard conflicting information about how chop shops and how they are in random locations that you have to find, but how do you find them? How do you use them? Is the location at the top of the map labeld "TheChopShop" even a chop shop?! 

If you ever have any questions relating to the game mechanics or the server you can use the #i_have_a_question channel in the ECRP discord or you can do a /report 1 in-game to have a support staff member answer any questions you have for example...
/report 1 how do i use a lockpick?

To answer your question though, CTRL+X and click the car to lockpick.

1 hour ago, Hubert said:

Is the location at the top of the map labeld "TheChopShop" even a chop shop?! 

Blame @LeroySimpson for that, but to learn where locations are like chop shops, drug labs etc, you need to find out in-character by having interactions asking people or being taught it and have your character learn it naturally over time.

37 minutes ago, DrPathetic said:

If you ever have any questions relating to the game mechanics or the server you can use the #i_have_a_question channel in the ECRP discord or you can do a /report 1 in-game to have a support staff member answer any questions you have for example...
/report 1 how do i use a lockpick?

To answer your question though, CTRL+X and click the car to lockpick.

Blame @LeroySimpson for that, but to learn where locations are like chop shops, drug labs etc, you need to find out in-character by having interactions asking people or being taught it and have your character learn it naturally over time.

Okay, that makes sense, thanks for the help.

• hand 1