Lipq

Impound

The impound serves no real purpose for rp and feels like an extended jail sentence because you have to (most of the time) spend up to an hour waiting for someone for 1 minnute worth of RP of which majority is PD/SD checking MDC, it should just be made to be like MORS

Id understand if this was roleplay PD/SD actively pursued but considering that I for the last 4 times of using the impound have spent between 30mins and an hour waiting answering afk maths, just to get a car out, and I know numerous other people have too. People shouldn’t have to free up an hour of their roleplay to get A vehicle out of impound, and it is totally to do with mentality, nobody can be arsed doing it which is fair because it’s not exciting for PD/SD, don’t feel like the minimal roleplay that the two factions get are worth the time people have to lose 

19 hours ago, Lipq said:

Id understand if this was roleplay PD/SD actively pursued but considering that I for the last 4 times of using the impound have spent between 30mins and an hour waiting answering afk maths, just to get a car out, and I know numerous other people have too. People shouldn’t have to free up an hour of their roleplay to get A vehicle out of impound, and it is totally to do with mentality, nobody can be arsed doing it which is fair because it’s not exciting for PD/SD, don’t feel like the minimal roleplay that the two factions get are worth the time people have to lose 

I legit turn my sirens on to go when an impound call comes in.