Dirty Mike

NRP from calling the cops after my house alarm went off

Just trying to get some clarification, I was house raided and passed out, after waking up at the hospital (not remembering what happened and not able to show back up for 30 min). My house alarm went off and I asked the cops to check on it, I was slapped with a NRP and Im curious why, If I wake up at the hospital and my alarm is going off and I dont remember what happened why wouldn't I ask them to check it out? If the people who raided my house figured out where the keys were or could of gotten through my interior doors in the 30 - 45 min they were taking after bls and cpring me multiple times then the alarm wouldn't of went off, and I would of had no reason to call... 

New Life Rule means that you cannot return to that area, or have any knowledge of the roleplay leading up to your death. If the roleplay that was happening is still ongoing once you respawn, you still have no knowledge of that roleplay.

If the script sends an alert, it's your responsibility to understand what's going on, and if that alert is linked to a roleplay that is ongoing. 

Also just to note, this is not a rule suggestion, make sure you're posting your threads in the appropriate place.

Edited by Brant