DanHatter

Underground Street Races

Thinking of trying to setup some “Underground” Street races, 5K buy in and the winnings all depends how many people decide to show up and race. It would be a sprint race from A to B. If cops show up and decide to chase you then you gotta loose them before coming to finish line. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make this better please feel free to comment. Open to any and all suggestions. 

During my two years on Eclipse, some groups have done it better than others. The Wanted were doing a good job but racing was just their way of distinguishing from other criminal factions while the RP was limited (some would say limited by the faction system). Racing wasn't seen a possible main source of income and their lore was focusing more on cars than just racing.
More than one illegal street racing group has been created when they disbanded but their structures and regulations weren't too known by the outsiders, therefore they have never been relevant enough.
Right now the community lacks in street racing due to the fact that no faction managed to be as influential as The Wanted; a faction that was leaning more towards a gang and had its own colours, way of dressing, etc.

Thanks for the input, I know this is an IC kinda thing but I wanted OC input to see if it was worth moving forward with. I know a lot of people like the street racing thing and haven’t heard much about it in my travels. Wasn’t looking to make it an income kinda thing more so as something fun to break up the same things people do day to day and bring a little fun to the community and some crazy action to the police