Orange Meets Green

The crew has been informed by Cheng the underboss and Moda the boss that a meeting will happen with Irish in about 1 hour and a half. The crew decides to go for a race at the garbage and canyon track but due to
the amount of active PD cruisers around the city they have been forced to retreat from the race tracks. couple of members of LSD [Los Santos drift] have decided to come a bit earlier to the meeting
due to the situation with PD keeping them off the race tracks.

P0gaWwe.png

At the meeting the crew exchanged numbers and names between each other and everything went very smooth. The crew was also given contacts in the Irish for some serious business in the future and also discussed
a incident that happened in the city where some random gangsters in orange who are not a part of LSD hit Irish. Moda told everyone that something this stupid will never happen and LSD will never hit a single Irish and in case the crew members do something stupid, he would really appreciate it if he is being informed about it.

Jamal on the other hand met a lot of familiar faces from the old times and also spoke with Billy a good old friend of his. Jamal later thought to himself *man i hope we meet again*.
The crew went after the meeting to the HQ and chilled out for a bit, drank some drinks and ate some BBQ while having a lot of serious and also funny conversations. After the BBQ most of the members
went to sleep and some stayed and went for the race tracks.

-To Be Continued-

• Like 10
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1

a7u0xgOL5cal3IfcaTcCF_V4UOZBHVJzpJhdZrWvYZ0TBml44iPO4I7kuqrzHaffw0xjNiPkyUG22FLmVtMk5_DV_D7sWvOjr59uTI97IFsOlLm3qjjZBMeij_gQWlTEhAHIY4oh
Coming from a rich & entitled family, Willow did what any reasonable girl would do. . . Turned to drugs!  This is where you’d hear the typical sob story about how her parents didn’t love her enough, cared more about the “family business” than their children’s well-being. But that wasn’t the case. Willow had everything she could have ever wanted. It was never enough though. Despite the warnings from her family, she continued down that destructive path until she was cut off. With no money and no friends to turn to, she was left alone, wandering the streets and going through withdrawals frequently. And so she continued to wander. . .

16QlUQcGCpRDp4t0U2WaG5N3TcMEz_hJVXhi7-59zSPvCW4LwUYbQxTGWDKYkd7DYihLXwlPOCWG0EegZwHpKgvHlrdgOSHlEwJSWwCDQWe42CGWx764bqd9PC30QUh0RFZnNc8G

After a few months of having no means to go back to her old habits, Willow found herself winding up in the City of Los Santos. A new beginning, fresh start. Or so she thought. Within her first week of being in the City, she was involved in not one, but two car accidents that took a major toll on her health. Conveniently enough, one of the gentlemen that caused her accident was a manager at Los Santos Customs, Jason Syph. Willow had thought of applying, getting a decent job and some money to start up her life again. After a trip to the hospital, Jason asked Willow to meet him at the shop for an interview. She made no hesitation and hobbled over. A position was offered on the spot as a trainee mechanic!

Life on the ledge at LSC grew very boring very quickly. However it helped Willow make connections. LFM, Aztecas, and a few other people became more and more recognizable to her. It made her realize it wasn’t the high from the past she’d been craving this whole time, but the rush and excitement she felt in those moments.

Wwu81B3EWx5gjv6m5hbez_7yvYyxAef-zw24oyfcmKOj8J1oEg9Kp-T4CSwBhuyD6bMWr97TW2tDyd9e7A_MLkbXCglAbUr89j67znZpuTaX7FRMFEhRsb5DHzlEwlpVdjyxlnZE
esZk9oLKLyFGMig0OufKR5H-0C2CE84QKQWgwxS4TZGrOhPbbZsGDFqsML7ROGIx_3bcZ0G3HEYAZ3Co2_mhlmRYPjIHpNmu6pfKyHcKLNFnKqzNK5WWa3oCYI-2YRV2ttM1iBIP

One evening Willow was riding around the City when she ran into an old family friend at the parking lot. It was Cheng Izumi, a business partner with the Hartley’s. It appeared neither of them had gone down an honorable path in their lives. He got out an Elegy he was renting for her and she followed him to a track on the outskirts of the City. It was there that she met Moda Montasser, a good friend of Cheng’s. He was leading a crew called Los Santos Drift. They asked her to race around the track a few times for fun and she admittedly was hesitant at first, but agreed to the race. There’s a familiar saying, “female drivers no survivors” and Willow was the embodiment of just that. The beating that poor Elegy took wasn’t something to spotlight. However, the adrenaline she got from the races was enough to motivate her to stick around. Moda quickly offered her a minor rank within the crew and she donned the colors. Willow was more than happy to reacquaint herself with Cheng and make new allies in the weeks to come. But first she'd need a car of her own.

lMyDbARnpsWiwzsYrgHei4FxMpTIJvIRpkrIXmkE8wuZeZJUxWOKZpqMoqHxp52TNAJGnx52VYHKIqNWRYxGsKh-UsvHOdIG4lQNN9JXaV84ybK5V4enxsP2ltzK5kP7GFApd4li

Edited by RogueK
  • Like 10
  • PogU 1
  • yooo 1

There are a lot of new factions up and coming and I'm glad I can be there to witness them grow and impact ECRP for the better. This is one of those factions. I am looking forward to the character and story development because I see old and new faces from previous playtime on the server and it looks promising.

Ádh mór oraibh go léir - Good luck to all of you.
Macc

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Eoghan_Macc said:

There are a lot of new factions up and coming and I'm glad I can be there to witness them grow and impact ECRP for the better. This is one of those factions. I am looking forward to the character and story development because I see old and new faces from previous playtime on the server and it looks promising.

Ádh mór oraibh go léir - Good luck to all of you.
Macc

Appreciate these words Macc especially from a big faction like Irish
Much love here

• Like 1

cooltext379706885373659.png

One day Moda woke up kinda early after his phone was ringing, that call was so important and moda and the crew were waiting for that call for along time. The crew was looking for a new garage and they finally found one but they couldn't find the owner of that garage so they had to look after that guy or do anything to get that garage since no one used it before so it was kinda dirty and had some dust all over the place but it doesn't matter as long as the crew put their hands on the garage.
Moda picked up the phone and it was the owner of the garage he told him to meet me at the garage in 10 mins.
Moda called his friend cheng about that call but cheng couldn't make it he was busy doing other stuff, so he called Maya his best friend to attend that meeting with him and she said yea sure ill meet you there at the garage.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.10_-_00.39.04.72.png

Moda parked his car and he starts to speak with the owner
and finally, the owner said since you need that garage so I am gonna sell it to you, and also you and your crew can own it from today congratulations.
Moda and Maya was so happy about this good news then Moda and the owner of the garage starts to speak about the price and signs the contract also they handshake each other and the crew starts to owns the garage from that day.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.12_-_23.51.57.54.png

After Moda got the papers and the keys for the garage he called cheng and told him ''yooo we finally got the garage also i wanna say thank you as well since you paid half of the price too''
Then Moda starts to invite everyone over and everyone was so happy that the crew starts their first goal which was buying a garage for the Crew.
While everyone was spending time checking the garage we found two weazel people on a fagio and we invited them to see our new garage also the crew offered the weazel people to paint them their fagio for free since they are our first customers.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.10_-_01.23.28.17.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.10_-_01.19.31.39.png

• Like 7

ox7EwM4.png

Moda and Cheng called the crew on a Saturday for a brief meeting. Little did the crew know that this wasn't no ordinary meeting- it was a setup for an upcoming event that would leave a huge mark on the streets of Los Santos

bWALlZi.png

Moda had an idea of hosting an event where all of our acquaintances and relations could ease out and relax whereas on the other hand Cheng thought of something entirely different, he wanted to organise an event that more fitted the theme of 'Los Santos Drift'. He told everyone to not worry about the event and that he'd take care of everything himself, the lot nodded in agreement and the meeting concluded.

1HPBqtA.png

8eI5aDU.png

After taking responsibility of the whole event, Cheng had a lot of work on his hands- he missed two days of meeting with the crew, not racing and not taking any part in daily activities. He had planned on making a rally event with eight used Warreners, hence the name 'Shitbox Event'

He cruised around the city in search of a track that met his standards. About an hour into the search, he came to find the Redwood Lights Track north of the La Fuente Blanca ranch. It was perfect for what he had in mind, so he got to work.

J9A2eAu.png

He set up a small track using tables and cones that laid around the crew garage, the route included sharp turns and steep hills which made it challenging for the drivers to compete- exactly what Cheng wanted. Setting up wasn't the hardest part, it was the arrangement of vehicles that needed the most effort. None of the crew members had enough capital to put into the event, neither did they know what it was. Cheng had to improvise- he called up an old contact in Japan who owed him a favor after Cheng completed a job for him. The contact agreed to supplying eight Warreners and extra parts and he assured Cheng that the vehicles will arrive at Los Santos Docks in 16 hours.

Cheng took delivery of the vehicles and personally transported them to the track, leaving them overnight to show the crew over the next day. Everything was set up and on track. Moda was informed that everything is ready, and he started sending out invitations- members of the Irish and Russian Mafia were the first to be invited, followed by other groups.

1HPBqtA.png

P0IqTKF.png

The crew headed to the track in a convoy of sports vehicles, unaware of the sort of setup that Moda and Cheng had planned. On arrival, the crew was astonished- never had they thought that something like this would've been possible, especially at the stage that they were at. The crew was briefed on the proceedings and they were told to make the guests feel as welcome as possible.

Fast forward to an hour later, heaps of vehicles start pulling in. A huge gathering of friends and family took place on the track and everyone started taking places in the Warreners.

wroF8QF.png

Cheng and Eoghan Macc took charge of the event and responsibility of smooth functioning. Making sure everybody got a turn to drive on the track, they ensured that people were having fun. All in all, the event turned out the be a massive success, there were mishaps along the way, but the important part is that memories were made.

1HPBqtA.png

Vid Credits - @Moda_Montasser

We would like to thank everybody who attended the event, it could not have been possible without you- we have much more to offer, this is just the beginning.

Edited by Famingo
  • Like 12

It all began a year ago, just around the time Elijah Wayne used to work for the Los Santos Police Department. While he was on his regular patrol, he encountered a group of street racers, not known to be affiliated to anyone at that time. He was truly impressed by their driving skills, even as a trained police officer.👮‍♂️

cop.png.4caa3dde0a917fd9d176478044978131.png

In the next few days, he encountered them again, so he decided to buy himself a sports car to test his skills in the mountains that the racers were driving at night time. In the mornings he was an officer of the law, abiding by the rules of the State. At nights he was drifting alone just a few miles away from the Observatory.🏦

oldcar.png.b23fb7ca08cd53a947f8ecf4df4d9472.png

Many months passed by, Elijah was no longer a cop and didn’t want anything to do with the LSPD anymore. He decided to lead the civilian life for a while, not knowing what career path to take nest.

It was around that time that he met Moda, Jamal and the other guys of the LSD group while they were cruising along the city. He started rolling with them for a while, quickly realizing that his classic Stirling GT was no match for their skills even though it was maxed out with a V8 engine. He eventually worked hard enough to buy himself an Elegy Retro Custom from the High-End vehicle market.🏎️

fixin.thumb.png.a5bbdf13e9c10435769658cfd1a5e046.png

Moda gave him the permission to use the group’s garage at nights, to start fixing the car up. Elijah wanted to upgrade the car to its maximum capabilities. He started from scratch, fixing the engine, changing the tires, painting the vehicle, and adding all sorts of accessories to the car, with the help of his mechanic friends of course.🛠️

righthere.thumb.png.0db7b7400df148055bde4fd0dd4086bc.png

The car was ready to roll with the group, and so was Elijah. Each night, when the group gathered to cruise through the mountains and do all sorts of activities, Elijah was always ready. To this moment, he still doesn’t know if the racers he first encountered when he was a cop were Moda and Jamal…

Edited by LeroyWatson
Mistakes were made.
  • Like 7

cooltext380387814713597.png

One day Moda woke up to a phone call from his old friend and the trusted person James Eriksen,'' Moda I need to meet you in your HQ , i will be there in 10 mins see you there'', Then Moda starts to make his way to the HQ and he said on the radio '' Eriksen will come to HQ any second open the garage for him so he can park his car and take him inside the meeting room''
After 5 mins Moda gathered his higher-ups around him and they were listening to Eriksen ''I have a job for your crew, basically there is a shipment coming in a white big truck it has some NOS, Car parts as well and I wanna put my hands on it, Bring me this truck and ill pay to your crew good amount of money. 
Then Moda said '' For sure Eriksen anything for you know that''
Eriksen starts to give Moda the information and the location of the truck will be exactly then Moda start to gather some of the crew for this job and said to Eriksen '' Wait for my text soon''

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.21_-_22.51.32.76.png

Untitled-3.png

Moda told the crew I need everyone to the HQ right now and he told them I need everyone to change to any other clothes, Recently PD was given too much heat for the orange color so Moda had to do that in another color just in case anything happened over there.
Moda starts to set plan and assign everyone to do his part in the job
of course with the help of the underboss '' Cheng''

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.22_-_01.52.12.12.png

Untitled-3.png

cooltext380391593341532.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.22_-_02.00.09.10.png

Stranger_4946_4320-1616367746298.png

''After the crew got the truck''

Moda didn't the white truck to a spot meeting with Eriksen because ut might have some GPS on the white truck so Moda got another black Mule and the crew starts to move it inside the black Mule.

Stranger_4946_4320-1616368525470.png

Stranger_4946_4320-1616368424509.png

Stranger_4946_4320-1616368525470.png

Mule was ready and the crew starts to make his way to the Meeting spot

Eriksen told Moda that his assistant gonna meet him at his Dealership

Stranger_4946_4320-1616368799532.png

Stranger_4946_4320-1616369012155.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.22_-_02.23.54.72.png

Untitled-3.png

Eriksen's Assitant told Moda''Good job and from now on whenever there is a job that needs to be done we will make sure to give you a call, Eriksen is proud of you a good job here is your share''
After Moda got the bag that was full of cash he told the crew to go back to the HQ so they can share the money and celebrate.

Stranger_4946_4320-1616369927325.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.22_-_02.32.51.27.png

• Like 11

Jorden Sperry

I don't even know where to start, I went from a petty thief, to a mechanic at LSC, to a dude who get's pulled over everywhere he goes. It all happened so fast, it's crazy how one talk at the high end market can make such an impact on your life. I remember the day vividly, I woke up, got dressed, grabbed my .50, and went out the door. I took a ride down to the market in hopes of a new car. I didn't find a new car, what I found was a new path. I decided I would walk on that path by joining LSD. I hit up Smoke after our talk at the market and I told him I want to be apart of this crew and I want to grow with this crew. It turns out that same day, I would be changing my cars color to that breath taking orange color. After I changed the color of my car, I met Moda and Smoke, we talked and then they took me to the HQ to meet everyone. Upon arrival, after meeting everyone, I knew that those people I just met were soon to become family. Not too long after my arrival we went racing, I won't lie I was some shit at first, but as time progressed, I got the grasp of the different tracks. After a few days of joining LSD, I knew that I needed to make a good impression, I grabbed my BF400 and began hitting stores with the crew. Just recently, I was called into HQ to meet with Moda and Leo, when I arrived, we walked in the club and walked upstairs. I took a seat, and Leo began telling me how hard I've been working. Leo dropped the bag he was carrying on his back and opened the bag. When I peeped into the bag, I saw a LSD steering wheel with my name on it. From that moment I knew it was only up from there.

166273238_RGultiplr3_30_20215_25_58PM.thumb.jpg.68af8b40c45127980e07f9e532bd4812.jpg

Edited by Jorden Sperry
  • Like 4

Kory Eliazar

Kory was working at Los Santos Customs when he received a message from his old friend called "Moda Montasser". Kory got messaged to meet his friend Moda at an abandoned place where no one can see or hear them. Moda invited Kory to join his crew which is called " Los Santos Drift" so he can help them from time to time and enjoy his time as well. Kory's response was to be given a few days so he can get his money prepared therefore he can buy a new sports car. After few days Kory accepted the offer and messaged Moda to meet somewhere so he can join the crew. Kory prepared his apartment and cleaned it so they can meet there without being spotted by police. Moda began to explain what the crew is and what they do. Kory was so excited to join the crew after hearing that they race from time to time and enjoy their time instead of staying on the boring ledge. Kory started to change his clothes into orange one and made their way to the HQ so he can meet everyone there. Upon Arrival, He met everyone and started to get their names and enjoy his time. Moda started to show Kory the HQ and where we chill and where we meet. After few days Kory bought a new car which is RAPID GT. Kory headed to Los Santos Customs so he can paint it and chill with the crew. Kory was a little bit worried in the first few days with the crew because he was never with a racing crew before.

To Be Continued..

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.03.13_-_21.35.32.26.png

• Like 4

qyTXqxwtbEwGWQWt1H9202Jj8WnWbXWRpXjjkXdgMQpFTXdwo4tIK2YjXFngdGyjGEEwHd9Tbo1wBXOHNxyHx925Xfvyo1wHO3bY2y0uGV1pqy6R6URpixyROZSQvahgNKwb6AWR

A month or so passed after Willow’s acceptance into the crew and she quickly found herself rising through the ranks. Moda put her and Famingo in charge of running the criminal aspect of the lesser ranks; teaching them the importance of being prepared, quick, and smart. It was a very rough and frustrating start at first, but after a few nights the crew was in sync. 

6uJXXCr_9KWgdsT--D2jNv4cQ5I4O4Hog2JqZTimV2bMuHGv2l0JHbCFGLI1WnvCeqSL5JZ1OUgY1BmZyvEOwRf4lgrcBn_YoYiYmGc6CIsd4nse-1lc_2IbAuVe4GrOCz9dtiJ9

Weeks had gone by now since they started hitting stores with Willow as lookout and she was proud of their most recent runs. Together the crew cleaned out the stores they hit, leaving nothing in the tills and getting away without leaving a trace.

8kNhk3QECaCQSYjolQ954k_MU-z_EB5J9Npn0VFoOoZpS4q25PY_iuLXvJXkt-MlKna06X5Xgmmv6n0m-scO0kZBjY1vUfE2TYwHLEOOJ9AJ04VvAeCFj10Qy2HzIwTf5UQeakyC

With the help of Irish and Rooks, the crew was able to get the most out of their runs and in turn, it helped the two gangs with their “influence.” Things were starting to look up as their pockets got bigger and bigger. It wasn’t enough though. At least not for Willow. She had her eyes set on the banks...
-BB47cZTI7pe7y3DVM-ilci-WS9-CraGxB_mnLz3xHOwxCeRxoom12NED74d4FX5nLVZOqffiqGIJ4SR-uM3Eufre7OqXqnfdluwFsGw_9M7GZEDqzSUr9z-vCuFYVp92eiDX2PG

logo_zzz.thumb.png.c7a17f5d913177ff544e8db7eb17f648.png

• Like 13

cooltext380873396701539.png

LSD starts to grow up in the streets and between the racers around Los Santos, everyone around starts to see too many oranges around Los Santos which makes everyone likes to race with LSD and sometimes people waiting for our texts about the coming races
LSD made its mark around streets, also LSD got a tacos truck today in case people are hungry when they race as well 
 LSD wanna thank everyone for joining 
here are some pictures from LSD Day.

Untitled-3.png

20210406020149_1.jpg

20210406023358_1.jpg

20210406020417_1.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.04.06_-_03.01.04.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.04.06_-_03.43.37.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.04.06_-_03.44.14.jpg

• Like 9
  • YAY 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.