Davante Stephenson

Bike Fuel System

Basically, I have bought a bike from the Paleto bay dealership near the mechanic I buy the bike "nightblade" I am driving and by the time I get the the toll booth  I have 60 percent fuel, Then I am at ocean grocery store with 30 percent by the time I pass the pier and stuff im at 10 percent then I go to weazel and run out of fuel. Keep in mind this is a process of less then 10 minutes. I just don't think its fair for all the MC's, Hunters, Clubs, ETC. Too have to be fueling up all the time like every 30 minutes is gas that's not even one chase. But I think the fuel system should be changed and made a bit better for the civilians. The only other alternative is buying VIP which most would do, but also some don't feel safe buying. I just say this in my personal opinion not sure about others, I think there should be a change. Thanks for your time! 

• Like 1