Commander783

Marquis (Boat) goes underwater

Date and time (provide timezone): 19.01.2021 / 21.01.2021

Character name: Stefanie Huth

Issue/bug you are reporting: After driving the Marquis Boat as a driver for a while and then letting the passenger drive it, the Marquis goes underwater.

Expected behavior:  It should float on the water at all time (usually).

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://imgur.com/a/chlO6rz

Vehicle license plate number*: /

• Upvote 1

This happened to me yesterday with a Speeder. The boat seemed to start sinking when getting further from shore with a passenger on board. After the passenger drove the boat it was difficult to resurface the boat and it eventually sank. 

Hey there, this is avoided by the driver of the boat entering first and exiting last. If the passenger enters first or exits before the driver, the boat is guaranteed to sink. The possibility of sinking is still there by switching drivers or entering/exiting the driver seat too much, but if the driver stays in their seat it will remain okay for those already within streaming distance.

The only way to un-sink the boat once it starts sinking is to exit and reenter its streaming distance via a dimension change with the assistance of administration staff or just travelling far enough away from it.

This applies to ALL watercraft.

Hopefully this is fixed so my information becomes unnecessary, but this is the best advice I can give for the time being!

• hand 1