pilot2fly

Hello! New to Ecliprse RP

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to Eclipse RP. Just passed the test to join and can't wait to get started. I'm rather new to GTA roleplay, but I've been pouring over the Roleplay guides and the rules for this community. I am excited to get started and very eager to learn proper RP.

I used to do a lot of role play in Microsoft Flight Simulator. We had a multiplayer network called VATSIM (Virtual Air Traffic Simulation). Essentially, you played the role of a pilot or air traffic controller, or both (but not at the same time). Controllers have to go through training on airport proceedures and realistic traffic handling. Pilots interact with controllers and follow instructions of controllers. It was all very realistic, and many real world pilots and real controllers take part in it. 

I know that GTA5 RP will be different, but I'm looking forward to playing and RPing with you guys! I'm also on the Discord, so I'm sure you'll see me there chatting and talking.

Edited by pilot2fly