imJKL

Failed To Check For Launcher Updates

When launching the GTMP Launcher servers are not showing and also saying: "Failed To Check For Launcher Updates"
A picture showing the problem:

1.jpg.f0f93772c4cd70d2875531a10c0307cb.jpg

So this problem is here for about 20 hours and sadly I cannot enter the server untill it will be fixed or I will have an alternative solution.
Apperently the masterserver of gtmp is down and it will take hours to days untill it will be solved as said in this thread in the GT-MP.NET official forums.
Are you facing the same issue? Do you have a solution to this issue? Please let me know :)

It is a issue with the GTMP server they are sorting it from what there saying they posted this. https://gt-mp.net/forum/thread/3512-masterserver-downtime/ if u go on the the eclipse discord @Triple Seven posted a way to join the server if you have brought gta through steam. Also ask around some people have found a way with disconnecting the internet. But that didnt work for me. 

48 minutes ago, ItzKnight said:

if u go on the the eclipse discord @Triple Seven posted a way to join the server if you have brought gta through steam.

I do have it through Steam, but I don't see anything new from @Triple Seven on the Discord. Perhaps I'm missing it or maybe I need to be "verified" before I can see it but I can't verify until I make an account IN-GAME, right? Could you repost the info here or shoot it to me in PM? Thanks IK

Edited by Oubliette

Are you still having issues?

Let me know if you still need help, we have #helpdesk on discord with pins on how to do everything as well as a video on youtube that will help you bypass the blacklist. Those messages are normal, as long as you can still start the game and log in you don't need to worry about them.