mitul0soni

Crashing and low FPS

Hello,

I just recently joined Eclipse-RP and I was really looking forward to playing on a RP server but I've been having issues with have very low FPS( as low as 15) even though on normal GTA online the FPS is fine (70-80). Another issue I had was that my game crashes sometimes, so far in span of playing it for 2-3 hours it has crashed twice. Can some one please help me with this?

Hey, you shouldn't be getting less FPS in GTMP than you normally get in single player or GTA:Online.

If you have windows 10, try the KB4058258 update. Google search for it and install, enjoy your FPS boost.

As for the server, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/229240248687656960/412602706734219284/gtmp-fixed.zip

Extract that into your Grand Theft Multiplayer install folder, overwrite whatever it asks you too.

ip: play.eclipse-rp.net
port: 7001

If you were curious what the actual problem is with FPS, it's .net framework 4.7.1

It cuts your FPS in half, or more. The most recent person I helped with this problem was getting 15-20 PFS.  After installing the update, he now has 80+ FPS.

If you already have the update, there may be another issue.

I had this one case where a player was getting 20 FPS, but it would skyrocket when we screenshared on discord, so we disabled his graphic card from going into idle state and the problem was resolved.