Alllbyyy

about the jail time

1 minute ago, fumkop1 said:

-It might be better to have DOC guards stay inside the facility, instead of the intake outside, so they actually hear what inmates ask them. (The range of what an inmate screams does not go outside as its a different dimension). If the guards have a fixed routine of cellblock inspection, headcount, yard time and shower time, it would stop them from chilling at intake and ignoring inmates.

As of yesterday, we have just ICly set up a new department in the faction that is dedicated to this sort of thing, and their role is to be about the cellblock a large majority of the time. So as that's being set up feel free to give any feedback to us regarding that from an OOC point of view for sure. I was chilling RPly watching a movie with an inmate earlier myself so we are getting criminal characters/inmates slowly accustomed to us being in the cell block. 
Also I am absolutely cracking down on officers being at intake also as I view it as salary farming if they're not actively waiting for a PD/SD that's said they're a few minutes away, this has been happening a lot less the last few weeks though as you mentioned.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fumkop1 said:

In my opinion the RP of DOC is becoming better each week since the last couple weeks, but is there a lack of scriptly things to do. You can mine, but the stamps are worthless to trade for time and its almost impossible to play poker with.

-Some more sideactivites like laundry, cleaning and cooking for extra stamps would improve the prison rp. (Which I hope the new prison brings).

-Poker should be lowered to 300 stamps buy-in (I believe they are working on it already).

-It might be better to have DOC guards stay inside the facility, instead of the intake outside, so they actually hear what inmates ask them. (The range of what an inmate screams does not go outside as its a different dimension). If the guards have a fixed routine of cellblock inspection, headcount, yard time and shower time, it would stop them from chilling at intake and ignoring inmates.

Those are some small improvements, but might make it better.

image0.png

i am seeing a change to the last time to 

So i hope it keep that way and what you mention about the scriptly i hope they add something what is usefull and that you actually can do something in prison and not being afk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlbertoPanchino said:

i am seeing a change to the last time to 

So i hope it keep that way and what you mention about the scriptly i hope they add something what is usefull and that you actually can do something in prison and not being afk.

Ofcourse you got to provide the RP from your side aswell, but I understand that some small jobs might encourage you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrPathetic said:

As of yesterday, we have just ICly set up a new department in the faction that is dedicated to this sort of thing, and their role is to be about the cellblock a large majority of the time. So as that's being set up feel free to give any feedback to us regarding that from an OOC point of view for sure. I was chilling RPly watching a movie with an inmate earlier myself so we are getting criminal characters/inmates slowly accustomed to us being in the cell block. 
Also I am absolutely cracking down on officers being at intake also as I view it as salary farming if they're not actively waiting for a PD/SD that's said they're a few minutes away, this has been happening a lot less the last few weeks though as you mentioned.

That is nice it is always good to see changes and i hope it keep it that way that going to prison more fun then before

keep it up my guy!!!!

• Like 2