josh weathers

Head light bug

Date and time (provide timezone): est

Character name: josh will

Issue/bug you are reporting: when u buy head lights sometimes it wont show mine are working now after I had to pay 4 times but this is an issue that happens to me and my friend sometimes we even relog and we tired parking and that still doesn't work so idk what's wrong with it.

Expected behavior:  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Edited by Itssmegol58
Had to messed up

@Osvaldon To add more information. I was driving my drafter [LOST1] and I parked my vehicle in the garage, taking it out after. When I took it out, I noticed the rear lights only turned on if I locked/unlocked the car or if I pressed S to break/reverse. However, the headlights and backlights were not on by default at night, pressing H to turn on/off the lights and high-beams also did nothing. 

Video: https://streamable.com/3wampi

Edited by Cyrus Raven

Coloured headlights were not working for me as well. The solution for that (for me anyways) was removing any visual mods such as NaturalVision Remastered etc. After verifying my files and re-downloading the modded ones, headlights are now visible and coloured.

Hope this helps you guys out a bit.