Xamual Fuchs

Lower drivers license suspension.

I recently got my license suspended due a 10 minute chase out of town and without any damage to property or civilians.

I got charged 5 days DL suspension for that. I honestly think this is way to long, as 9/10 times you will need your vehicle to go around.

Imho more then 1 or 2 dayd is way to long, im not saying this out of rage or anything, i had a chill talk with a cop about it (ooc) and he also agreed this is way to long.

It really discourages those fun moments of doing a robbery or other criminal activity and trying to get away in a chase.

i wont be playing for 5 days due to this rule for example. And i personally know more people that just quited playing because there license would get suspended for way to long everytime they tried to have some fun doing street races or rob a store.

Then theres also the thing that you can not get a car out of the impound if your license is suspended. I have asked several times whilst i was with a friend who was gonna drive my car instead. (So i wouldnt even be driving it away from there)

Irl when your license gets suspended you can still get your car away from the impound lot, you just cant drive yourself.

I think the MAX suspension time should be 1 day.

Not a whole work week.

People need to understand that most of us play to have fun and get a break from our real lives, or to just meet some friends after our irl job.

Losing your license for 2 3 4 or 5 days for a 10 min chase which was /goodrp and not even in town is just simply not fun.

Edited by Xamual Fuchs
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

This is an ic issue. 

Also most cops do not suspend licenses as we forget. 

Would you not agree more then 2 days is a bit to long then. Like i said before, we are all in thr city to get away from our real lives.

I dont get why i got 5 days either since a friend of mine got recklessdriving aswell and even rammed cars etc and only got 2 days.

Based on the penal code and this being an IC issue, I would strongly advice to file an IA report, as the max time is 2 days (excluding child endangerment). Either someone intentionally gave you a longer suspension, maybe some miscommunication on how long the suspension actually is (could have told you the time, but used IC to OOC time conversion).

1 hour ago, CaesarSeizure said:

Based on the penal code and this being an IC issue, I would strongly advice to file an IA report, as the max time is 2 days (excluding child endangerment). Either someone intentionally gave you a longer suspension, maybe some miscommunication on how long the suspension actually is (could have told you the time, but used IC to OOC time conversion).

I asked a cop about this and he couldnt tell me the time unfortunately :/... a

this has been resolved, apperently the sherrif used the wrong command and actually ment to take my gun license away. i have met him ic and we had a chill talk about it (in ooc /b) he told me it was him that did it on accident but he couldnt revert it so i had to take a screen for if my car gets impounded or anything.

Edited by Xamual Fuchs