CodyCaddel

Are crims getting a buff/cops getting nerfed at all or is it just going to continue to go downhill?

1 hour ago, Solomun said:

@AlbertoPanchino

Last time I checked, this thread was started as an honest discussion surrounding the balancing of Crims & PD, no one is here to entertain your complaints about your own personal issues, we care about the overall relationship between Crims & PD. As well as that, you're also crying to PD, when then people you take issue with is SD, you're preaching to the wrong choir 🙂

i never mean to talk about my own action about my own person issues i am just telling my story about this issue.

the issue is it is not only SD it happend to me a lot of times and i think other people to.

it is actually weird about that crying part if think that i am crying about this problem go get a look at the forums people are reporting because they said ''shut up'' ooc and you telling me that i am the guy who is crying?

• NAY 1

3 hours ago, Famingo said:

Complete bs. Supers are only deployed when regular cruisers fail to keep up with the suspects vehicle. Again, there are some instances when we use them passively for regular patrol- but there are multiple guidelines set for their use, IF these guidelines are not followed, there are extremely harsh consequences. Criminals aren't the only ones suffering for their fuck ups.

go ahead and read the LSPD handbook, there is a list that tells you when you can deploy the supercar or the Hakuchou

Hello, thank you for this discussion.

The original creator complained about police having an extremely fast response with cars and helicopters when he deliberately took a car from a bait car operation. I emphasize on the word 'operation', it was a setup from the police and thus they had all these units ready to respond within, as he proclaims, 10 seconds. 

Expect this type of response when you steal a car from a bait car operation - which is not an impromptu operation but rather one that is planned beforehand. 

I do not see this discussion going anywhere, thanks to everyone who has contributed to it!

- Osborn.

• Like 4
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 6