Pookie

Bring back Weapon scroll wheel

I think we should bring back Weapon scroll wheel as it is much more convenient imo + sometimes my guns are being pulled out randomly, which with the old Weapon scroll wheel there were no problems so I didn't see any need for change.

Edited by Pookie
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It's a well working GTA mechanic in the stock game. Don't see what this is supposed to improve, if anything it is a limiting factor when people want to use their guns. also renders scopes useless. Ctrl + # fucks with the weapon bind too. Heavy pistol and .50 icons are switched around also.

+1 would like to see this reverted

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

It's a well working GTA mechanic in the stock game. Don't see what this is supposed to improve, if anything it is a limiting factor when people want to use their guns. also renders scopes useless. Ctrl + # fucks with the weapon bind too. Heavy pistol and .50 icons are switched around also.

+1 would like to see this reverted

Same for me. Are you getting your gun sometimes pulled randomly when you get outside of a vehicle?