NeganTrueSavior

Gun License Rules

Says in The Goverment site to apply again for a gun permit you have to wait 6 years which is 1 year 6 months well in my book that is too long for anyone to go without a gun granted i do understand you want to punish people who break the law i am Suggesting that the rule be changed need to be lowered cause its irritating when you have to go to some gang and buy guys from them just to have a gun than u cant even carry it on u without a cop coming up to you and ask you to see ur license.

Than he takes you to jail which makes it so u cant get ur permit again for even longer without a gun in the city you have no chance to survive very well being a criminal in my book if its on ur character but not in the slot where you put it to equip it than the cop should rp and ASK can i see the gun? and they can say back to the cop no and if the cop feels there lying about it being equiped they can have a admin come in and check.

The Cops are too overpowered on the rules doing what ever they want when they want yet a criminal wants to hide his gun so he can carry it on him so just in case someone trys to shoot him or steal his car but they cant cause they have to leave it in the car to ensure cops dont take it from them there needs to be heavy change in the rules of Gun Permits and what cops can see if the cop feels the person is lying about the gun being equiped than the cop should bring in a admin to verify its not equiped.

In the game its impossable to hide a gun on your self but in real life i could easy hide a gun on me and in real life cops dont ever catch on like hide it in my jacket or somthing we need a system set up to make it so criminals who cant get a gun license can carry but not get harrassed just cause the cop so called can see the gun on you when its not equiped im sure tons of people can agree it would make the RP better.

Cause than criminals can safely walk in public with guns on them as long as its not equiped its just a idea i am throwing out there to change a couple rules Mainly to give people a chance to beable to carry Guns again and to stop cops from being Overpowered with being able to just say oh i see the gun do u have a gun license let me see your license.

i just got a idea why not have it so u can right click the gun thats listed not equiped and click hide which makes the gun vanish on you but only time its visable is when you fully Equip it just a solution maybe

Edited by NeganTrueSavior
had to add one more thing
  • Like 1

Make a new legal character and don't do crimes, or do crimes and be smart about it.

Alot of new players fall into the pit too early and voids their chances of getting a gun license. Either go through with it as eventually you'll have access to other sources of guns, or make a new character and start fresh.

Form C was introduced for really long time players who messed up and lost their licenses. Even then its not the most realistic, someone with murder irl wouldn't be able to get their license back, but its an option in Eclipse. Form B still exists if you messed up but didn't mess up too bad. My character got busted with drugs early on and lost his license. Since I never tried to kill anyone, I got my license back after a few months and went legal.

Essentially, its something IC that doesn't necessarily turn into an IC issue since there are other means to get guns. If you want a change then you should try to become one of the people at the Firearms Licensing Division.

Make a new legal character and don't do crimes, or do crimes and be smart about it.

Alot of new players fall into the pit too early and voids their chances of getting a gun license. Either go through with it as eventually you'll have access to other sources of guns, or make a new character and start fresh.

Form C was introduced for really long time players who messed up and lost their licenses. Even then its not the most realistic, someone with murder irl wouldn't be able to get their license back, but its an option in Eclipse. Form B still exists if you messed up but didn't mess up too bad. My character got busted with drugs early on and lost his license. Since I never tried to kill anyone, I got my license back after a few months and went legal.

Essentially, its something IC that doesn't necessarily turn into an IC issue since there are other means to get guns. If you want a change then you should try to become one of the people at the Firearms Licensing Division.

its a video game is what we are all saying making someone have to play for 1 year 6 months efore they can get there gun license back hell one message i got from a officer was i have to wait 2 years in RL to get it back in my book we need less time so people can decide if they wanna leave the gang life and go Legal they can and they dont have to wait 1 year 6 month to get a gun license it should be 3 months than reply for gun license which is more reasonable.

This is a roleplay mode in a video game, we strive for as much realism in areas where we can. Form B was implemented to let some felons own a gun license after a period, and Form C was implemented later for those players who committed serious felonies a long time ago as a compromise to the fact that it's a video game. At the end of the day, you make your character and decide its story, at least you have an option if you do not want to make a legal character.

Any other suggestions should be brought up through IC channels (PD/City Hall).

- Osborn.