NagU2x

Lost 100 AK ammo

During the spree of crashes that started at about 11:00pm Atlantic (Halifax) time. my gang lost a shipment of 200 ammo that literally just landed seconds before the first crash. I joined back in the game and the crate was still there so i thought nothing of it. Even though my car was long gone i waited by it and asked for backup to pick me up. Then i crashed again and this time when i got back the crate was no in site. I do not have picture evidence of the 200 ammo being purchased but if you could check the faction logs or something you would clearly see it. Also i  did not take a picture as i was not expecting the server to completely crash about 10 times in a row even though i should be getting used to it by now. i would very much like this back because i already lost 89 rounds in my 50. cal this morning because i left while i was down