King Zaki

[SUGGESTION] Voice Over Teamspeak

[SUGGESTION] Voice Over Teamspeak & Benefits

I think the in game VOIP is too buggy and often seems to cause problems with players not being able to hear each other, voice over teamspeak would be a great solution for this issue. For anyone that has played Arma 3 Roleplay there is a teamspeak plugin called Task Force Radio (TFR), i think something equivalent is available for GTA RP and we as a server should take advantage of that.

Voice over Teamspeak has other benefits too... for example... Player Reporting Systems....

Having everyone that is playing in game be on teamspeak means that Administrators will be able to contact players very easily. This could be used in a manor which can make player reports more effective and fair. I suggest we use a simple support channel set up where players can sit in a specific channel once they have uploaded any evidence they need for a report and an admin would deal with their case and drag the rule breaker into the channel and go through the case with them... Issuing any punishments almost immediately and not waiting a few hours/days for a forum report.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS....

b16b358b22d066681cf1d948a9a541ff.png

Obviously not as many or as extreme as is shown but something along those lines....

Edited by King Zaki

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.