Drexid

Huge punishment

Damm guys, 13k to get my car back from mors. what the hell... Why does the victims get such a hard punishment? waiting 4 hours and than pay a huge amount of money.

My car is a Sultan RS, is every car so expensive or did they made it so expensive since the update? 

Damm guys, 13k to get my car back from mors. what the hell... Why does the victims get such a hard punishment? waiting 4 hours and than pay a huge amount of money.

My car is a Sultan RS, is every car so expensive or did they made it so expensive since the update? 

Sultan RS is in a very expensive category for repairs and recovery, each car has different costs. Other cars may have lower, others may be more.

The time delay is to simulate the loss of the asset until a replacement is prepared.

I think they need to update rewards of legal jobs than. because I need to invest more than 2 hours to get above 10k.

You also have other players that only have one car and probably get fucked. and need to drive a money truck for 3 hours. pretty much doing 3 hours for nothing.

I can understand it needs to be a higher amount than you can earn from chopping. 

I checked later and the sultan RS is almost 7k worth when chopped why not make on the same value??

• Upvote 1

I think they need to update rewards of legal jobs than. because I need to invest more than 2 hours to get above 10k.

You also have other players that only have one car and probably get fucked. and need to drive a money truck for 3 hours. pretty much doing 3 hours for nothing.

I can understand it needs to be a higher amount than you can earn from chopping. 

I checked later and the sultan RS is almost 7k worth when chopped why not make on the same value??

Thing is.. You owe car you can afford, if 10k is a big money for you this means you shouldnt buy that expensive cars

• Like 1

The Sultan RS while I don't agree with GTA's classification of it is a super car. I would class it more of a sports car but regardless of what class you stick it in of the two one thing is sure. It is a highly modified, being the rs version, and highly expensive vehicle the should reflect that in the cost of parts and replacement.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.