Whitney

[RageMP Related] Game Version

(I don't know if I posted this correctly because the format seems weird asking for characters name etc and I have no idea whether this section is about only server related stuff since Rage is just a client but I couldn't find anything in the rules post of this section which limits me from posting this)

Issue Being Reported: Rage isn't allowing me to play

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Irrelevant (About an hour ago?)

Your characters name: Irrelevant

Other player(s) involved: Nobody

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:

I was forcefully disconnected from the server for a game update on Steam.

After updating and launching the server, I got this:

1kbgYX7.jpeg

I don't know how am I supposed to 'upgrade' if my games version is already higher than what is required.

9tFtyzE.png

I have no idea if it's me or the client itself or the server because I see people playing.

ZSVrYS1.png

Edited by Asterisk
  • Upvote 1

RageMP (the platform everyone uses the join the server) needs to be updated, they require this for almost all GTA 5 updates. 

The GTA Online Summer Update was released today, this means RageMP needs to update their platform for compatibility. This might take a while, until then be patient. Once it is updated your RageMP launcher will auto-update when you start it. If you want to stay updated you can join their discord (https://discord.gg/ragemp) and they will post when the update has been completed and released. 

There is a way to join with old version of GTA, but I suggest you check out #i_have_a_question in Eclipse Discord (https://discord.gg/Mnqszn) for further information, although I suggest you wait.

Rage pushed an update, check Eclipse discord for a fix on how to get in. Should work for everyone once they follow the instructions.

Oh, the fix was on Discord. My Discord's server list is blank. I couldn't find a fix on the announcements section.

I asked somebody on the server to add me and link the fix to me on Discord. Thanks a bunch for letting us know that there was a fix on Discord.

ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED

Edited by Asterisk
  • Upvote 1

Oh, the fix was on Discord. My Discord's server list is blank. I couldn't find a fix on the announcements section.

I asked somebody on the server to add me and link the fix to me on Discord. Thanks a bunch for letting us know that there was a fix on Discord.

ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED

I can't seem to see anything on the Discord server. I clicked on the link and read through the "read this first" and clicked on the yellow "R". does and admin have to approve my name first or something, before I am able see the full discord server?.

I can't seem to see anything on the Discord server. I clicked on the link and read through the "read this first" and clicked on the yellow "R". does and admin have to approve my name first or something, before I am able see the full discord server?.

I am unsure, but if you go to the official rage discord (https://discord.gg/ragemp) , you should see the fix under #announcements

@Ulrich Kalb

TALCRZ7.png (This is not my Discord)

Go to Rage's location

Right-click the config file> Click Edit and paste this into the window after fully clearing it > ctrl+s after doing so and x the window

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<channel>prerelease_1_51_0</channel>

that's basically what's in the config file uploaded by NBDY from what I have been told and you should have the config file there so just edit it and you're good to go (worked for me and i did the same steps)

Edited by Asterisk
  • Upvote 1