slavik35ua

Wheat locked to player

Why are you assuming I do any robbing? I have not robbed anyone ever and I think it is lame RP to just go out of town in a supercar or sportscar and rob farmers, but that doesnt mean everything you do @HighJack has to be in a NCZ and that everything should be safe and sound. Police have to be dynamic in this and prolly get someone stationed near the farms. Law enforcement should have other stuff to do than just chasing people that are driving like maniacs and wanted criminals that don't lay low at all.

I totally understand your frustration. I personally consider it very lame, especially when they are targeting new players. I've suggested a rule change previously, to put an XP limit on robberies so new players aren't exploited but nothing as such yet.

It really sucks to lose your hard work but imposing limits on it would be unrealistic. As others have said, the real problem here is that robbing farmers is one of the most profitable options for criminals at the moment. Stick to trucking or something for the time being.

Fishing used to be a hotspot for mugging and crime, now it's deserted 90% of the time. As the drug system is fixed and more options become available for criminals, I expect much of the hostility surrounding farmers to go the same way.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.