HaminLord

Remove New Player inventory protection upon death

As the title implies, the suggestion's fairly simple - Remove the protection new players receive on their belongings upon death.
I.E a new player is shot while having a stolen .50 on his person, should he not be looted before he fully bleeds out in the injured state the .50 would re-spawn with him in MD. This creates an awkward situation in which effort is being put into keeping new players alive for longer just for the ability to loot them before they bleed out.

This shouldn't be the case in my opinion, I've seen countless situations and incidents where the above happened (Whether if it was a .50 or even an AK or even basic things like a bag full of marijuana and etcetera).

If a new player dies, his items should be kept on his body where they could be looted and not re-spawn with him in MD. If he died in one way or another, its his fault. Not the fact he is a new player.

Edited by HaminLord
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 4

+/- 1

New players don't know enough of how the game works yet. I'd be more in support of a message reminding them several times when they die, they will lose their items. After the 3rd death (strike system) as a new player, then they start losing all their items.

If XP < 5000 then check if If deaths >3, then lose items, else don't.

Edited by Xoza
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.