XAN donquixote

worst day in Eclipse Roleplay

Oh god idk from where to start, i work as wild animals hunter, yesterday i parked my car on one of the hills there i locked my car and made sure that i carry all the meat encase of someone stole my trophy truck, After an hour i log in and it turned out that my  trophy truck has been stolen YAAY okay that sucks but its RP i'm not going to complain and the car wasn't away from me so i start running to get it, on my way there two nice guys in black car stole everything i have...still this is rp nothing to complain about they have all right to do that since they have gun but here is the problem i was calling for taxi and random dude in black car came from no where towards me and hit me in full speed and knock me down ( i was on the side walk) i had to call the ambulance and before they arrive a nice dude stole my cloth when i was bleeding. long story short i made it to my trophy truck and the man who stole it destroyed the engine it was 994 before all that happen now its zero he didn't do anything with it he just wanted to destroy it because he know that i was going to pay a lot to fix it and all that happens yesterday and i called the mechanic and no one came to help me fix it. To anyone who is reading this right now you probably saw my trophy truck in the middle of the road if you are on your way to mine or hunt 

WITH ALL RESPECT TO THE ADMINS stealing a car is rp 100% true but destroying car just to give people bad day and make them spend tons of money to fix it  IS NOT RP AT ALL and that guy with car who hit me with max speed on sidewalk THIS IS NOT RP THIS should be a Death Match BECAUSE IT HAPPENS TO ME MANY TIMES AND THERE IS NO RP TAKING PLACE... 

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Xan Donquixote

• Like 1

Hold up...

You said "on my way there two nice guys in black car stole everything i have..."

that's a shitty RP man... This community is really cancerous they will steal everything and then complain if they get cought that jail time is too long... 

50 minutes ago, Gekko said:

Hold up...

You said "on my way there two nice guys in black car stole everything i have..."

that's a shitty RP man... This community is really cancerous they will steal everything and then complain if they get cought that jail time is too long... 

I think jail times should be in days not minutes and what make it more mussed up is the stamp system which can help them leave jail fast..

Just now, XAN donquixote said:

I think jail times should be in days not minutes and what make it more mussed up is the stamp system which can help them leave jail fast..

it's not even that... robbing on sight was appropriate for few years... problem is with people mentality

been robbed and run over by speeding vehicles on the sidewalk lots of times. the perpetrators never recieved anything though because i don't carry any cash or items in my inventory. you've just gotta assume that the worst is going to happen. you can't avoid it when you're farming though because of THAT ONE GUY who really likes to steal everyones van as soon as you fill it up with produce, but that's just life.

Edited by ObviousChair

On 7/6/2020 at 5:34 PM, XAN donquixote said:

You clearly not been in jail before. Stamps DO NOT let you leave that much faster.

• Upvote 1

Running people over on sidewalk (or killing someone by crashing them while driving on the wrong side of the road) should be treated as VDM by admins and punished accordingly, 0 leeway for 'accidents' or 'sorry bros' as it happens far too often. (yes, desync happens and this should be excused, but there are hundreds of cars a day barrelling down the wrong side of the highway or sidewalks without desync)

In terms of the robbery, an unfortunate side effect of people not being able to rob in public places is that they will take the opportunity to rob people more in private places.

I do feel a little sorry for you, because that seems like really bad luck lol.

4 hours ago, Bala said:

In terms of the robbery, an unfortunate side effect of people not being able to rob in public places is that they will take the opportunity to rob people more in private places.

I do feel a little sorry for you, because that seems like really bad luck lol.

I got scammed the next day..i took two days break from the game but i'm back now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.