Oli

Changes to PD/SD

In my opinion and many others' opinion aswell, super hero cop is one of the most disgusting RP ever. Some cops just dont care about their actions, 1v2? Sure, why not! But going 1v10 just for the fun of it doesnt make any RP sense at all.

Many crims can vouch for this and many reports are solid evidence regarding this specific RP.

All of this happens because they know that they dont lose anything from it. Just another shootout to win / lose, no assets or money loss what so ever. On the other side, we crims pay for EVERY SINGLE THING, ICly (guns, ammo, attachments, vehicles getting chopped, jail fines) and OOCly (jail time, not to mention the 1hour+ it takes to move people from MD to DOC when its a big shootout), which is okay with us and that's why we do it.

PD/SD should be losing something if they play reckless and not in a smart way like REAL PD. So I'm now suggesting that whenever PD goes to mission row / SD, they pay a small amount of money for their equipment, whether that be guns or armor (not ammo tho) and they get their money back once they go off-duty after refunding the stuff they got in the first place. That small amount can be determined by PD/SD factions as they know how paychecks are and how the day go but at the same time, be an amount that would make them actually lose something if they fuck up.

Crims literally do the same when leaving their houses, we have our guns that we paid for, filled by our ammo that we worked hard for. This varies from atleast 15k to 50k (street prices), not to mention jail time and the fines if arrested.

Edited by Feky
wording
  • Like 2
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 3

Copying and pasting this from the other thread. -1 All the equipment PD use is government funded, why should we have to pay for it out of our own pocket? We can't use the equipment off shift and we definitely can't use the equipment for half the shit criminals get to use guns and cars for

• Upvote 1

If you witness a single officer failing to realize and respond to the fact they're obviously outnumbered, which should grant a bit of FearRP 'this is dangerous', please make a player report.

I believe it happens more often that an officer engages in a situation that starts small and then too often surprised and swarmed before realizing they were outnumbered or they were baited or ambushed in the first place.

On 7/7/2020 at 4:39 PM, Xoza said:

If you witness a single officer failing to realize and respond to the fact they're obviously outnumbered, which should grant a bit of FearRP 'this is dangerous', please make a player report.

I believe it happens more often that an officer engages in a situation that starts small and then too often surprised and swarmed before realizing they were outnumbered or they were baited or ambushed in the first place.

see this far too often. 1 Officer approaching a number of masked people shouting commands... They clearly dont value their life. They have no idea what them people are capable of doing and should be either calling for back up or at least stay in the vehicle

+0 I agree with the statement made that there should be some fees associated with it, i would agree that a ‘deposit’ system should exist with a cop, where if they don’t return the same weapon and serial number back to the lockers, they should pay a small fine, this will encourage cops to stop being so reckless with their actions sometimes, as I see many many times, in regards to fines that criminals pay and what they lose per illegal activity; the money you make as a criminal is vastly superior compared to the measly 6k an hour cops make so that kinda evens it out ya know, they deal with a lot more hassle than most people do and yet they get paid a fraction of what I could earn per hour with an RV and a pickaxe aha, if they are only earning a small amount of money, why should it be made even smaller, As a city, the citizens pay their taxes, that funds the weapons and equipment that the PD use so that’s easily justified. As a criminal, if you do the crime, you do the time. That includes paying up, Simple.

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ

If you do witness an officer breaking server rules I highly recommend that you create a player report. From there further action can be taken. 
Secondly, players will not be fined after a death for items they lost during the situation that lead to it. This does not mean we have ruled out the reason for this however.

Thank you for your suggestion.