Skino

Change Pistol/Ammo Limits

I think players with Gun licenses should be able to buy more AMMO boxes as buying them is useless if you haven't got empty pistols maybe also change the limit the of .50s to 5 a day or 10 top's brings back more if you have connections you have connections type of Role-Play.. also gives the NEW PLAYERS  a way to interact into the Criminal Root and make a nice  stack of starting cash  until they're caught and the license is removed.. the whole limits not only fucked up Gun Sellers that enjoy RPing the Deals having them connections but also made a massive cripple when it comes to Gun Store owners who have been here for along time and had to wait to purchase one to have the whole fun of owning one limited due to OOC restrictions

Thoughts below no toxic comments please straight inputs

Edited by JayG
  • Upvote 7

i would personally say as a criminal this should be implemented but i have another side at this.

Guns should be bought in 5's in a month ((1 week ooc)) as it would be more realistic because there is no limitation on buying guns. this is supposed to be implemented as a guy tried to take 15k form me for a heavy pistol, HEAVY! i could just buy a shotgun and roll with that. it will decrease prices and would let the criminal RP be better as all i see right now is the big gangs robbing banks, cops at bank 24/7 which is a fat F as the cops shouldnt be there, the drug lab usage has changed so we wont be able to cook at a DRUG lab (in its name) criminal RP was way better as everything was not as restricted but now its just the "good man RP"

• Like 1

Appreciate your input and yes i agree i know a lot of people that have given up with their criminal RP and just joined PD which is pretty sad to see even really good Criminal Rpers have turned to "good man RP" pretty sad to be honest i do hope the Restrictions of things are taken into consideration and altered in the future.. This is the least but just one of the suggestions i thought of that hasn't been mentioned i do miss my phone blowing up for .50s all day meeting new people and selling guns having that whole fun RP interaction with people just something i enjoyed doing as of now i stocked up before the update so i just use what i got.. and like you say the whole prices of .50s are hitting what 15 to 20k now 

Edited by JayG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JayG said:

Appreciate your input and yes i agree i know a lot of people that have given up with their criminal RP and just joined PD which is pretty sad to see even really good Criminal Rpers have turned to "good man RP" pretty sad to see i hope the Restrictions of things are taken into consideration and altered in the future.

i fully agree glad we on the same page

• Like 1

Put it this way bro coming from a high pistol seller in the server the shits ridiculous from selling up to almost 50 pistols daily interacting with all kinds of players / role-playing with them  to just keeping them and not wanting to sell any watching the prices go sky high in price is pretty wild i think the price range is fucked i get buying 30 to 60 pistols from a store is kinda to much but at least restrict it properly to the point people still want to buy and use pistols rather than heavy's..  personally i want to get back into it something i enjoyed doing 😁

And like you say Danny it gives  legal citizens a chance to go back to living a double life. letting players with gun license get back into the dealing business it💯

Edited by JayG

+1 haven't played since December and I came back and the server seems like it's just good people now..the criminal aspect seems to have died down imo and hey I'm not complaining about not getting robbed anymore, I just think some things like gun selling should be a big thing on the server still or the drug Labs. What even happened to those things? Anyway +1 🙂

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• Various ammo types can be obtained both legally and illegally without having to purchase new firearms.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder