Flucifial

Ask For Community Input Again! (Community Polls)

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/80-community-polls/

Development should seriously start doing community polls again. Lots of things are being added without any input from the community and I think it would be nothing but beneficial to them to get a good idea of what the community really wants.

For example, in #development there are teaser pictures about more A.I drug dealers... in my and many other people's opinion, that is the wrong direction as far as the drug system goes. We should be moving towards a more player-involved system rather than more A.I. 

The community deserves to have their input heard and considered, in my opinion, and I think the polls and input threads really were a good thing and I am not sure why they have ceased.

Edited by Flucifial
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Flucifial said:

For example, in #development there are teaser pictures about more A.I drug dealers... in my and many other people's opinion, that is the wrong direction as far as the drug system goes. We should be moving towards a more player-involved system rather than more A.I. 

This section is being developed to coincide with the development of turfs. The drug drop off ai will likely be used to influence the capture on a turf.

However I do agree I would love to see some community polls asking others opinions and feedback for potential areas that may be implemented. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, CallumMontie said:

This section is being developed to coincide with the development of turfs. The drug drop off ai will likely be used to influence the capture on a turf.

Regardless, the whole concept of ai drug dealers/buyers is so stupid. It's an RP server lol there are things that can be done to influence more player to player interaction. To be honest, there should just be different people working on the drug system cause a lot of what we got now makes no logical sense and I just think that's because lack of knowledge, but that's a topic for another time. 

Things are being implemented which are not asked for.

Things are being fixed or changed that are not broken or need changing.

More input should be taken from the community compared to random updates being added - Yes, it gets rid of the suprise element but atleast we actually want it.

Big +1

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.