CycloneDavid

No hypertext/access for Safes in New Apartment

Date and time (provide timezone): 12.05am 31st May 2020 UTC

Character name: Dave Lawrence (apartment is co-owned and in the name of Mika Lawrence who has asked me to submit this report)

Issue/bug you are reporting: Safes in our apartment are not showing hyper text to be able to access/interact with.

Expected behavior:  No hyper text options are available to be able to access contents within.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Safes were placed in our new apartment, and you can see them but there is no hyper text to be able to interact with them. All safes worked properly yesterday after placing them as we did multiple trips moving all our possessions to the new apartment in different stages of the day (meaning we logged off/on at different points too). You can see the safes are still there in the counter tops, though just dont have any hyper text to use/access. You also cant remove the furniture as they contain all our possessions, so the server does recognize this. Jasmine came to look at the situation, and we did some testing where we were able to /removefurniture of one of the empty safes, then place it again. It allowed us to remove the safe even though there were no hyper text options on it. We placed it and the hyper text then showed for that safe only. Jasmine advised to take pictures of this and post this bug here.

https://imgur.com/3ihwXBF

https://imgur.com/G0JcEJH

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by CycloneDavid

An update to this post. The safe which we removed and set back down again while Jasimine was there testing with us, and as is pictured working after being re set down, is now no longer working the next day. It's in the same state as the others. It should also be mentioned that the safe was initially removed from the bedroom closet where it was not working. It seems there are dead zones through the apartment, not just the kitchen. 

We hope that someone can help us with this soon as everything we own was moved into these safes. 

Thank you,

KpS57gy.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can confirm that I have the same bug. I also have the problem with placed furniture.. IE. Placed doors that are locked cannot be opened as the UI will not show up. To temporary fix, I have to /removefurniture and replace the door. However, this cannot be done with safes with items in them.

I hope this is fixed soon and/or the new UI is updated.