Jamie Hill

Game Crashing

Account name: Jamie Hill

Character name: Jamie Hill

Issue/bug you are reporting: Game Crashing

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I don't know if it's just me but my game won't stop crashing im in the middle of doing my trucker job and then I crash, its annoying as then when i respawn im in the middle of where i left out then i have to spend money to get a taxi and get back to Los Santos to restart the job. is they're a fix to this? as im losing money whenever this happens

Edited by Jamie Hill

1 hour ago, Jamie Hill said:

Account name: Jamie Hill

Character name: Jamie Hill

Issue/bug you are reporting: Game Crashing

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I don't know if it's just me but my game won't stop crashing im in the middle of doing my trucker job and then I crash, its annoying as then when i respawn im in the middle of where i left out then i have to spend money to get a taxi and get back to Los Santos to restart the job. is they're a fix to this? as im losing money whenever this happens

People have reported that lowering their DirectX setting to DirectX 10.0 helped. You can do that in your GTA V settings, to access them, you need to launch GTA V without using the GT-MP launcher.