Felcon

PD RP

Hey,

This is not entirely true. This incident you reported in February and then again in April was resolved with your faction leader OOCly, as it was an OOC report and involved both of our factions at the time and the deputy in question was sanctioned, it was after talking about it with your faction leader concluded.

Perhaps you can enlighten all of us a bit more detail of how you and I worked this out? Shit, I even went back through the DM's; not a word about this particular scenario. 

I reference specifically the incident in February, which I don't believe we ever spoke about.

Edited by JayGamble

Perhaps you can enlighten all of us a bit more detail of how you and I worked this out? Shit, I even went back through the DM's; not a word about this particular scenario. 

I reference specifically the incident in February, which I don't believe we ever spoke about.

Hi Jay,

I'm pretty certain we talked about this incident! It was when a deputy ran into a scene shouting "leave my friend" or something, wasn't it?

• Like 1

As cool as it would be to see behind the scenes of IB it would probably be metagamed and used to evade them so its probably a good idea to keep a lid on how they operate.

Yep, unfortunately the amount that's shared even privately is already metagamed.

+1 to this I would prefer cops to be more human about interactions and not just arrest jail and then done with it, if they acted more like human beings and explained specific reasons for interactions I am sure the relations between Crims and PD/SD would improve.

Unfortunately it is often about time. The more time we spend with an individual, it not only holds up, the individual going to jail, but all the officers involved as well. In addition, there are a lot of other calls and potential interactions that can soon to follow. We can be 'human' and discuss things (at least some of us can), but too many times do players make it overly complicated or make it worse for themselves on an IC level.

"I'll follow your instructions, but I want to discuss this before you charge me with anything so at least I know, you listened to both sides." would be a great conversation starter for questioning.

If an officer witnessed you doing something though, there's likely very little chance you'll escape that charge.

Hi Jay,

I'm pretty certain we talked about this incident! It was when a deputy ran into a scene shouting "leave my friend" or something, wasn't it?

That is correct, and you're absolutely spot-on with this. We did solve that amicably and I can say without a doubt that you and I have solved plenty of issues together. With that said, regarding his specific incident in which this officer followed their massive convoy as a lone officer; This was never brought up with me, and I can assure you I don't agree with Kit's behavior in this video, nor any police officer who thinks this is reasonable or responsible. PD are instructed to abandon chases in which the circumstance is too dangerous for their own safety and the safety of the general public, perhaps there should be a memo?

https://streamable.com/efw8z

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.