Copperhorse

PostOp gets delivered to the wrong place.

Date and time (provide timezone): 5/20/2020 1590006000

Character name: Jason Malgotti

Issue/bug you are reporting: I sent mail to these addresses:

Normandy Dr. 5
Hillcrest Ave. 2
Hillcrest Ave. 4
North Sheldon Ave. 13
North Sheldon Ave. 16
North Sheldon Ave. 17

Each of the mail was a note containing some writing on it. I then took the postal job and delivered all of these packages myself to the correct addresses in Vinewood. About 20 minutes later I started receiving texts from the people who received the mail (my phone number was included on the notes). The 2 people who contacted me had house addresses totally different than the one's I sent mail to. One of them was in Paleto, the other one just near Purms Pumps.

Expected behavior:  The mail should be received by the owner of the house it was sent to, not random houses in the city.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Try replicating what I did above.

Vehicle license plate number*

Date and time (provide timezone): 13/11/2020 Not sure on the time as I continued playing sorry about that.

Character name: Frank Reyes

Issue/bug you are reporting: I sent a note to an address. I then went to my house to grab another note to send, I got a notification saying to check my mail box. I opened the mail box to find the note that I had just sent.

Expected behavior: When you send mail it should go to the mail box of the address you sent it to.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I did a few notes earlier in the day and had nothing in the mail box of my house. I am not sure if this is a one off or if the mail is going to a totally random address every time. I can provide you with the addresses of where I sent notes earlier and you could go check the mail and see if they actually went there.
Vehicle license plate number*: I can't read the license plate on the video it is hard to read.

48 minutes ago, Xoza said:

Tested this last night, the delivery / marker went to the correct location. Further testing needed. This works similar to /setgps, so are there houses out there with incorrect addresses? Can we list them below?

The problem is not with the delivery of the mail. The postal person physically delivers it to the correct address. The problem is that the person who receives the mail is not the person in that house. It's a random house in the city that gets the /checkmail and the contents of the mail.

@Xoza I am not very good on the forums or know how to quote what you said but, I delivered many notes and only in the case in the proof above did I personally get the mail. I went to one of the houses I delivered to that is open and did /checkmail but nothing was in the mailbox. I also delivered mail to a house close to the bank and received a call IC'ly from someone in the canals. 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:29 PM, Terryking said:

yea just yesterday I randomly got 50 full water bottles from who knows where

I was just going to post... that I sent 50 water bottles to test that it goes to the right location, but found out later, that the owner of that location, got nothing. Then I saw your response... lol.

What address did they go to? Any chance you have any left?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.