MontyLux

New Cars in the credit store

I'd love to see some new cars rotated into the credit store. It seems like it's the same handful for the past few months and I'd definitely buy one, just not the ones that I'm seeing. Maybe the Racecar version of the Jester can make it's way in?

+1 some credit cars need to go, why is a mountain bike and bf400 and bati in the credit store? I feel like these could be replaced with something more worth spending credits on like comet retro or blista kanjo. I feel like credit cars should be higher end vehicles especially since the city has implemented the max speed of 240kmh I don’t see why we can’t have damn near any vehicle in the credit store now (within rply reasons of course). I have credits and choose not to spend them on credit cars because when the list is rotated it seems like maybe 1 car has changed. Seems like a missed opportunity for people to spend credits and buy more credits. 

Edited by Angel Ceez

Comet retro is removed and was in dealerships. It's not coming back because its exploitable, which may be the case with other cars too. The developers test these vehicles but even still some slip through the cracks, such as the recently introduced ISSI sport was removed quickly after finding it can exceed the max speed set. These issues are probably why it's hard to add cars

• Upvote 1