Copperhorse

Drugs on floor disappear after server restart

Date and time (provide timezone): 5/14/20

Character name: Jason Malgotti

Issue/bug you are reporting: There was an update saying drugs should persist on server restart. That isn't the case.

Expected behavior:  The drugs should be left on the floor after the restart. It seems like they are persistent if they are picked up from the table and then dropped by the player. If they are never picked up by the player after being cooked by the table, they aren't persistent.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Vehicle license plate number*

Edited by Copperhorse
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Devonte said:

I can positively say that every time I have had drugs on the ground during a restart they never disappeared. I short term fix you could have if you do have this issue is to pick them up every time they drop.

They don't disappear if you pick them up and then drop them. If you leave them dropped from the table and the server restarts they disappear. I know if I'm picking up the drugs I'm not dropping them on the floor again, I put them in a safe.

Edited by Copperhorse