AJ2toke

LS Cartel

LS CARTEL

LS-Cartel-pic.png

BackStory: San Andrea's, where two non blood brothers Amun Tutawk and Jose Calderoni crossed paths in the 1950s. After a short stay and many conflicts and persecution with the law in Vice City these two men of Mexican backgrounds moved to San Andrea's where they expanded their family and fought races in political campaigns. Holding power for only a few short years through political instability. The paved road of the city brought these men to the dirt roads of the dessert and mountains and into the lifestyle of gangs. Tragedy after tragedy raged on as these two men had joined the grove street gangs where it was made clear they did not belong. After loosing many family members and close friends to the immature and unprofessional actions and conflicts of the gangs. The brothers grew tired and restless of living in poverty

LS Cartel, the birth. Shortly after establishing an association through trials by fire the LS Cartel became a prominent and menacing foe for the gangs of San Andrea's. In the year 1993 Amun and Jose died tragically at a bull fighting event when someone from a rival gang unlocked the bulls den and set them loose killing both men instantly who were wearing yellow at the time. Yellow became the Cartels signature color to establish land and represent their organization in respect to the founders. Amun and Jose where survived by many children who now take control of the organization and oversee expansion efforts in the city of Los Santos.

Present: LS Cartel takes extreme offense when called a gang . They are strict in the southern country style that they wear. And are extremely respectful and strict when it comes to their code of ethics. The cartel is ruthless when punishing its own and its rivals. Even going as far as punishing closed loved ones and friends for any wrong doing or lack of respect that is dealt to the cartel. The Los Santos Chapter of the Cartel has faced many threats and forms of harassment. Sometimes the settled gangs of the vast city of Los Santos even referring to them as the banana gang to which they take extreme actions and offense. In the future the LS Cartel fights and works everyday to become an established, respected and recognized organization of the City of Los Santos.

Screenshot-244-LI.jpg

Ranks

BOSSES/JEFES: LS Cartel is ran by two jefes that control the family of the Cartel. The jefes are who have the ultimate authority in the organization. They are the ones who decide on the major decisions that involve our association. The jefes are who where sent directly from the Cartel in San Andres to run the cartel in Los Santos so they are of the most highest of the command chain.

SUB JEFE/INFORMANTE: They are who report to the bosses any information relayed from the lower ranking members, and are who take the blow if there is any persecution for actions taken of other members. These are the jefes right hand man when it comes to advising on major decisions that should be taken and is who puts in action after the jefe has decided on it. This person is who deals directly with the captains.

Capitanes/scicario:  Los Capitanes are who in charge of the lower rank members on the streets. They are in-charge of resolving deputes within the lower ranks. They take the orders from the Sub Jefes as well as the boss himself sometimes depending on the situation. They are in charge of moving the money from the lower ranking soldiers to the top of the chain. As scicario they are in charge of taking out any hits against rivals set by the jefes and sub jefes.

Soldados: These are the lowest ranking among the organization. Usually the newest ones to have joined and have yet to be proven. These are the ones who usually are victim to the conflicts, having higher mortality rates and longer prison sentences. These are the ones who do the dirty work for the organisation, the ones who are put under the buss if needed and taken out if not performing to standard. The captains are chosen from this tree if they are proven to be smart and loyal.

Asociados: These are people who work with the cartel but are not directly in the cartel itself. This could include police and civilian workers. These are people the cartel have under there sleeve if anything is needed outside the cartels reach.

Screenshot-231.png

RULES

Do not commit petty crimes

We are not to call ourselfs a gang

Do not steal from other Cartel Members

Follow orders from higher ranking members

Must attend to organization meetings

Attend to civilian matters if anyone request for cartels help - Must clarify they are to be loyal to cartel if helped

*Do not have min XP requirement to join *Must be 18 or older to join

Edited by AJ2toke
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 5/15/2020 at 5:22 AM, Christian Martillo said:

RwfUCpe.png

Soldados at work.

Sadly we where betrayed by people in our faction. We will recover from this but Felipe Calderon has bin removed as a jefe due to incompetence and stealing 300k from the faction. Do not recommend him for anyone.

Edited by AJ2toke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ2toke said:

So this person is actually in another gang and stole our stuff today. Was playing us all along, even posting on the thread. Kind of sad to see people sabotaging new groups instead of helping each other in such a small community.  We wont let it get to us, just a low blow. Admin to investigate would be appreciated. 

I mean then be tighter with your recruitment process maybe...? Seems like an IC issue that admins won’t need to investigate. If you don’t trust someone then why let them in your crew. I’d rather grow slow with people who would last till the end than swell with people who would leave the next week.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kenichis said:

I mean then be tighter with your recruitment process maybe...? Seems like an IC issue that admins won’t need to investigate. If you don’t trust someone then why let them in your crew. I’d rather grow slow with people who would last till the end than swell with people who would leave the next week.

Yes your right. To be honest i trusted them alot, they where really helping, but i think they used there 3 years of experience against us. We will be looking at recruiting slower, creating stronger crew members. 

To be honest they extended from IC to OOC aswell, even taking important roles like thread management. 

Edited by AJ2toke

On 5/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, FelipeCalderoni said:

Im glad to have Helped create the faction. If you would like me to write a bio for your faction do contact me on here! Hope you all enjoy my bio, color scheme, and wear for the LS Cartel.

We do not recommend Felipe. He has bin removed as Jefe status due to incompetence, withholding valuable information from the Cartel and stealing 300k, 17 crates and other items. 

So damn interested in this @AJ2toke

Hey? What I actually like and hope you'll keep it that way, is the NON ricer cars that most gangs drive now a days.

Tell me, just tell me how hood homies and hood rats sport a twin turbo fully modded, neon lights vehicle on a regular basis?

Keep it classy and simple, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

- Henrique Gonzalez

Edited by Saif
  • Like 1