Avemir

Bugged house

Date and time (provide timezone): 04.05.2020, 15:22 (UTC +2)

Character name: Seth_Cincaid

Issue/bug you are reporting: My 2g (Alta Pl. 2, nearby the bank) seems to be bugged since the new server update. Whenever I leave my house, the game will crash. Trying to restart it, will ultimately lead to further crashes, whenever the game is zooming in on the character, leading to an infinite crashloop, which can only be fixed if an Admin pulls me away while I am loading. Same goes for everyone else that tries to leave the house. Also, the same effect will occur if I, or anyone else, logs out nearby the entrance. Had this happen every time I tried to use my house since the update, which makes it completely unusable.

Expected behavior:  I should be able to use my house without ending up in an infinite crashloop.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Unfortunately I can't gather evidence cause the game ultimately crashes, however, if you want to experience it first hand, enter the house and leave it, though you should have an moderator/Admin ready on Discord to coordinate with them when you are hitting play, so that they can save you from the endless, everlasting crashvoid this bug will throw you into.

Indeed, this is a massive problem with the server right now, and needs to be fixed by developers, as it is making RP situations impossible and the server unplayable. 

Also, i hope they do get this fixed, as a i was denied a refund request when posting one.