dhardie1

Mayor, Warrant + Lawyer System

I have been playing on this server for a long time now and i have had so many bad RP experiences with cops pulling over for no reason and searching with no reason, which then results in prison time and realistically being taken away from roleplay. My suggestion is to create a City council, vote in Mayors and let cops make evidence and create RP rather than forcing it. They would then need to take their evidence to city hall and present it when asking for a warrant. I believe this would give cops a lot of RP opportunities and the server its self a lot more realistic. This is not a dig at cops, i understand they can be fed up of cop v robbers type of stuff so they try and force Pullovers and stuff but it is happening way too much now and ruining a lot of peoples role play experience on this server. Please add a warrant system ect.. I am sure most people would respect the time they are given if there was proper evidence against them and not just someone looking for something to do. Thanks for reading.

Edited by dhardie1

We don't have lawyers and courts because there wouldn't be enough judge/jury members to handle all the court cases. The only time the police search you without an obvious reason is because they are doing Gang Suppression checks. The police actually do request warrants from the government by submitting evidence collected over a period of time. Did you think SWAT raids gang HQs when they feel like it? It's usually because they have sufficient evidence to request a warrant, even if you don't know what their evidence is.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, dhardie1 said:

This would make rp much mor interesting and fun 

It really wouldn't. There wouldn't be enough courts to handle all the cases. This is why Internal Affairs is our equivalent to courts. If you wanted to plead Not-Guilty, make an IA report.

+1

On 5/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, WobblierDog15 said:

We don't have lawyers and courts because there wouldn't be enough judge/jury members to handle all the court cases.

it is possible to do it just based on people who are online at the time. And we can have a scripted jury that gives you the sentence if there is not anybody online to be a judge. There is always ways.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.