Flucifial

Laptop Suggestions

With the addition of our new mail service in Los Santos, I think that we should add more to our laptops. Being that we are playing in the year 2020, I believe we should be able to order furniture and clothing off of the "internet" which can then be delivered in packages by the new postal service. It is unrealistic that only gangs use laptops. 

As of right now, having one furniture store in the entire map is just outdated. I'm not saying we should remove the furniture store, but we should definitely add the ability to order furniture online for all players. Some players that roleplay in the north side of the map primarily get affected because now they have to do big trips every-time they need furniture. 

Same with clothing, if you could order clothing online, it would just create extra options which is always cool. It would also create more opportunities for the new postal service, rather than just delivering player mail. 

Do you agree with my suggestion? Please comment with a +1! Do you disagree with my suggestion? Tell me why! Thanks 😄

Edited by Flucifial
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DetectiveStone said:

Although this would require a large rework of the laptop, i’m all for getting more out of what the laptop currently provides. Possibly make it so we can order cars from dealerships as well? 

That would be cool too but still pick em up there

17 hours ago, GWXCORE said:

Maybe also attach it to postOP job. Like I wanna buy a supply of hatchets in a bag to my house from the refresh, I should be able to fill out my order, and postOP can doordash it to my house for a nominal fee

😄 

23 hours ago, Flucifial said:

I believe we should be able to order furniture and clothing off of the "internet" which can then be delivered in packages by the new postal service.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.