SandroXiX

NEW PLAYER rule needs to be adjusted

Okay, here is the thing. When you get on server you will have your NEW PLAYER tag until 5000 experience. As far as I was researching you get 6 experience per minute. Which is a little bit less than 14 hours of active playing on server. You get 5000$ as new player to start with and decent amount of money per hour as just to be online on server. Here is the rule I would like to be adjusted:

Players with the (( NEW PLAYER )) tag that deliberately insert themselves into or start active crime scenes lose their new player protection during those illegal activities.

So you need less than 14 hours for you NEW PLAYER tag to be removed. If you are working as a farmer on Paul's Farmstead you can earn around 4000$ per hour. So that means in the second hour you can go and buy a gun because you have money for it. Then you can go and and act crime, like rob people or something like that. Okay when he is doing crime and gets all of your stuff he loses that protection. But when you (for example) see him after few hours and want to steal your items back he is like in OOC chat:"YOU CAN'T DO THAT I AM A NEW PLAYER", which is completely true because you can't rob someone and start a crime scene on NEW PLAYER.

I would like it this rule to be changed to that players with NEW PLAYER tag can't insert themselves into or start crime scenes and reduce the experience to 3500-4000. I have seen many NEW PLAYERS on server abusing their privileges.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:17 AM, SandroXiX said:

But when you (for example) see him after few hours and want to steal your items back he is like in OOC chat:"YOU CAN'T DO THAT I AM A NEW PLAYER",

You would still have rights to retaliate, he robbed you and committed a crime, you have a right to retaliate.

The rule is in place so you are not allowed to be the first initiator in robbing a new player if they did nothing wrong to begin with.