Salvador Rivera

House stashspot

Date and time (provide timezone):  3/25/2020  around 00:00 till this time 

Character name: Salvadore Rivera

Issue/bug you are reporting:  House Stashspot from 500 vol to 50 vol asked admin what happen because yesterday it was 500vol now its 50 vol 

Expected behavior:  Would be nice to get back 500 vol as it was yesterday , thanks for your time 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

rzUDGXp.jpg

eNKNx1w.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, I believe this is an intended feature and not a bug, and I'll explain why. The house stash spots, prior to the furniture script being implemented on the server, was a spot of 500 volume you could move with a command. I assume the size was 500 volume as there was no way to get more space should it have been required. After implementation of furniture, and with that the addition of safes and cabinets that act as storage, the old stash spots were transformed into the red toolbox you have in your screenshots and maintained their 500 volume so that you could move the stuff. Once you pick up the toolbox, it resets to the regular cabinet size of 50 volume.

Naturally, I'm not one of the developers so I cannot guarantee that this is intended behavior, but this is just my two cents based on what I've experienced, read and seen following the updates to house storage.