Christian Canzy

Help with low FPS

I have been facing some FPS related issues in the last time. When I first started playing it was everything fine, I averaged about 60fps which was fine for me, but now since a few days ago I can't get more than 40fps in game, and I average at around 30fps which sucks. I tried lowering my settings to the lowest but still FPS was as shitty as before. If anyone has a tip or something that could help me fix the problem that would be pretty cool... And thanks in advance.

PC Specs:

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2gb

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 950 Quad Core

RAM: 8gb 

Edited by Christian Canzy

Need new GPU and CPU and, preferrably 16GB of RAM.

Honestly probably to a point where it's better to get a whole new PC

Youre playing GTA 5, but not normal GTA 5 but with loads of stuff like people, cars all that, it will be laggy at times, but yeah a better PC would definitely help alot if you're aiming for 60 FPS at all times

Also this video helps with FPS aswell, basically changing some GTA 5 file settings that can't be changed in the game itself so you can change more stuff like lowering shadows even more, it helps alot with FPS 🙂  :

Especially the file change setting helps alot with FPS, which helps for GTA 5 in general which would ofcourse help for Eclipse aswell

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.